Chapter 3

Several hours later

I walked out of the building when I saw a giant head that was all too familiar. I growled and summoned a pair of duel swords not one of the flesh pairing blades but a lightweight sword meant for tearing into enemies. I flickered reappearing on the wall. Next to Eren who was glaring at the titan with hatred. The colossal titan then swung its arm breaking the cannons. As it grew closer to me I activated my susanoo and grabbed its arm. I smirked before rising it to its perfect form. I drew the ethereal sword and swung it cutting the hand off. The titan lost it's gripping but not before it kicked a hole in the wall. Jumping down I formed hand signs and said," Earth style: Mudwall." A wall of earth rose up in front of the broken wall. I saw a member of the garrison regiment coming toward me and said," Cadet get to HQ." I glared at him and said," Sadly for you, I am a member of the scouts. Perhaps you heard of me. I am Hunter Uchiha." He blanched hearing what I was capable of in combat. I spoke," Get out of here." Suddenly the wall of earth broke and a titan came through almost grabbing me. I unsheathed my swords and spun them. I slashed the titan's leg off before jumping and slashing the nape I activated my sharingan and continued to wreak havoc on them. Killing anything in my path. I was currently surrounded by the titans. I ran up the wall before backflipping while spinning my blades cutting the napes of several titans before landing on my feet. I smirked," Hidden leaf village secret jutsu: A thousand years of death." The titan I just stabbed up the ass went flying into the air and as it came down I threw a kunai hitting the titan in the nape. I was easily pushing them back. I noticed others watching the battle around me before a giant hand came out of nowhere smashing me into a fucken house. The titans started pouring in the gap. I growled," I am going to fucken kill these ugly bastards!" My chakra flared up destroying everything in a ten-foot radius. The other humans near me looked at me in amazement seeing I was alive and completely pissed. I activated my susanoo and smashed my sword down on a titan cutting the thing in two. All the titans turned toward me as I was a bigger threat. They charged at me and I swung both of my ethereal blades cutting them all down. I dropped my susanoo and easily started cutting through there ranks like they were paper. Bodies now littered the street mostly titans but some humans as well. An abnormal jumped at me and I brought my swords up cutting right through the titan. I flipped upwards and brought one of my swords down on its nape killing it. I heard a roar and all the titans around me going in that direction. I saw why. Using my sharingan I could see Eren somehow a titan. I made my way toward him and I saw Jean and the others getting into the castle and I flickered inside and saw members of the supply team in there. I spoke," Jean enough. It's not their fault they are scared." Everyone turned toward me and gasped as I was covered in blood from being smashed into a house. My sharingan was spinning in annoyance. Marco spoke," What happened to you, Hunter?" I replied sarcastically," I was totally having a nice picnic. No you dumbass who do you think was holding back the titans." Jean spoke,"Geez we knew you were powerful but how strong are you." I replied,"No fucken clue. But I am about to go wreck havoc. Also everyone get down now." They dropped and a titans head went through the wall blasting some kids. I spoke ready to shot at the titan when a punch sent the titan flying. I jumped back and spoke,"Well that was a surprise." Everyone turned toward me and Marco said,"How are you not scared." I replied,"I am a Shinobi meaning at any given time I could die in combat. Plus if I die that is just a part of the circle of life." Everyone looked surprised at what I said. The glass beside me broke and I backflipped and held my sword at Armins throat. I spoke,"Sorry Armin and hey Mikasa hey Conny." Conny told the others about the 'titan' that was fighting its own kind. I spoke as we made our way down to the supply area. Armin came up with a plan and I said," You guys wait here." Armin looked at me and asked,"Why?" I spoke,"Well let's say the titans down there are dead." I flickered and seven four meter titans came towards me and in less then five seconds all of them were dead." I went back up and said,"Well they are dead so hurry up and get your stuff restocked." Everyone spoke,"Yayy we are going to live." I walked outside and saw the titans overwhelmed Eren. I tensed ready to spring when Eren spotted an abnormal titan. Eren bit down on the nape and swung it killing all the titans around him. He fell and soon he came out of the titans body unconscious. Mikasa swung to him and started crying along with Armin. I spoke,"How did you guys not figure out that was Eren? I mean come on who else do we know that hates titans as much as me." Mikasa looked at me and said,"You knew!" I nodded," I thought it was obvious, come on we have to go." We took Eren to a part of the wall when some members of the garrison regiment. They all looked at Eren in fear. I sighed as Eren became conscious again. The captain spoke,"Are you Human or Titan Cadet Eren Yeager." I spoke,"How about you Shut the fuck up dumbass and use your fucken brain." I walked out of the shadows I was in and stood in front of my friends with my blades drawn. All of them gasped knowing who I am the Ace of the Scouts or the red eyed demon. Stronger then all the veteran scouts combined. I activated my sharingan and spoke,"If you fire that cannon I will make sure you die by a titan. I wonder how you will do against a ten meter no a fifteen meter titan." They fired the cannon at his order to test me and in a move to fast to follow I flickered behind the captain and held my blade to his throat. I spoke,"You really think I will let you guys try to kill my friends without a consequence involved." The other people around me held there swords at my neck. One of them spoke,"You think you can kill a captain and get away from it." I replied,"You think you can defeat me. Remember who held off titans from getting in for a while by his self. You guys can't even touch me in close quarters combat." I kicked the captain between the legs before flipping behind the ones who held their blades to me before chopping them on the neck knocking them out.

Timeskip after Commander Pyxis stops the captain and when Armin speaks to the garrison regiment

I was currently with the others on the top of the wall. He spoke,"Not any of you will do. Being eaten by a titan wouldn't be so bad if it was a sexy lady titan." I spoke,"Can you stop being a fucken pervert for one fucken minute."