Chapter 7

I walked into the open field after the meeting with the other high ranked members with all three branches. I spoke, "Are you guys sure about this." They nodded. I released my chakra as my power easily broke over a mile of the ground around me into pieces. I spoke, "Compared to where I was a month ago I am over fifty times stronger then I was before." I formed hand signs," Hell style: Soul of Satan." Blue flames came into my hands as I let oxygen flow into the fire. I spoke, "This is something I created on my own. The wind started to form a circle and I shot the flames destroying everything in the path of destruction. They all had matching shocks of shock. I smirked, "I am not done yet." I spoke in my mind,'Kurama you ready.' I heard him reply,' Of course I am. What do you think I am a lazy ass.' I replied deadpanned,'Yes you fucken lazy ass fuzzball.' I heard him mutter stuff as he fell back to sleep. I formed a tail beast bomb and slammed it into a tree destroying it. I spoke as I spoke, "Anything else you wanna see." They all said as one, "All of it,"

Timeskip

I groaned exhausted my chakra was depleted. I sat under a tree looking at the destruction I caused. I sighed it took me over five hours to be completely drained of chakra. I flickered to the others and said," See you guys back at base Commanders and Commander Nile. Tell all the other military police I say Fuck you. You are fine don't prove me wrong" He nodded scared for his life.

Later that day

I flickered to my house and sighed thinking of how I was going to interrogate Annie. Physical force probably would not work. So probably Genjutsu is going to be most effective. I heard a knock on my door and I opened it. I spoke, "What is it?" The soldier spoke exhausted, "Lieutenant the captive escaped. I spoke surprised, "How did she escapes and sit down take a break" He nodded and said, "We don't know sir and thank you." I growled. I grabbed my sword and sheathed it. I jumped out of the window and saw the destruction. I activated my Mangekyō and said, "Kurama help out will you." I felt his chakra go through my coils and I smirked. I spoke, "Wood style: Serpent constriction." A wooden serpent rose and trapped Annie completely. I smirked as I landed on her head. All the civilians nearby saw me and glared at me. I spoke, "If you wanna live fuck off." They all ran away screaming about a demon. I sighed morons. I drove my blade into her side before it could harden the side. I spoke, "I wonder how much pain you can take before you die as a human or a titan. Both physical and mental. Sadly for you, I am a warrior. So I know how to deal with both."  Her eyes widened. She screamed and used her strength and ripped out of the wooden snake. I growled, "Shit." I was flung off and smashed into a building. I groaned as I sat up. The woman spoke rushing towards me, "Are you, alright kid?" I nodded, "Yes thank you for asking now I must continue fighting." I bowed to her in respect and jumped off. I formed hand signs and spoke, "Uchiha barrier." A black cube surrounded the open part of the square as Annie came barging in with Eren hot on her heels. I landed in the center and spoke in a hard tone, "Well this should be fucken interesting. Annie you know you don't stand a chance against me we are in a barrier that won't go down tell I make the release hand signs." I shot forward easily taking out her legs bringing her to the ground.  She quickly hardened her nape and I looked at Eren and said, "Wait let me do this. Not even another titan can break this. I channeled lightning and fire chakra into the blade slashing right on the hardened skin cutting right through it like it was butter. I felt my blade stop as she was covered in a crystal of harden skin.  I dropped the barrier as her titan body disappeared into a skeleton. All the other scouts formed around and I said," You guys may want to step back." They did what I asked and I activated my full susanoo I swung my blade down onto the crystal causing a shock wave to erupt. When it cleared It wasn't even gashed. It dawned on me that it hardens over time. I growled and released my Susanoo and dropped to the floor landing on my feet. I sat down on the ground and held my side in pain now that my adrenaline faded. I spoke to Kurama,' Can you heal my broken ribs.' I heard him reply,' You don't even half to ask.'  Immediately I felt my ribs heal. I stood up and stretched walking over to the other high ranking members of the Scouts and sat down and said," Are the scouts safe now or what." Commander Erwin nodded. I grinned slightly and walked over to Mikasa and the others. I spoke," Well you guys this was fun." They all looked at me like I was an idiot. I spoke," It was. I am sorry nothing is really fun for me since all other titans are easy as fucken hell for me to kill them. Even abnormals are easy as fuck for me." They all looked at me with an even more awe shock expression mixed with an idiotic expression. I glared at them and everyone shivered from my glare before I felt my ear being pinched. I yelped seeing Christa grabbing my ear and twisting it. She spoke," You are so dead." I groaned as she let go when I saw all of my friends' faces. I spoke," I am dead arent I." They all nodded. I jumped onto the roofs as they all used the ODM gear to come after me. I ducked under Mikasa and Armin before backflipping and landing on Erens back and landed on one of the pillars.  I spoke," Your back is a nice springboard Eren." Long story short they chased me around the capital for a good couple hours. Christa cut me off and pinned me along with everyone else. I growled," Fuck you guys." Christa smirked, "Well what should we do to you?" I growled," Let me go maybe ." She shook her head. I flickered and reappeared standing up.  I shook my head," I was planning to be nice but not so sure now." Jean jumped at me and put me in a headlock. I used his grip leverage against him and threw him onto the roof we were on. I sat down exhausted," I may be a shinobi but geez that is a stretch even for me." They all laughed.