Chapter 13

Groaning I felt someone holding my hand and opened my eyes sitting up. I looked to see who was holding my hand and it was Historia. I spoke softly,"Am I alive." She looked at me and said,"Yes Hunter you are." I sighed," I honestly thought I died when I passed out and also how long have I been unconscious for." She replied,"About five days." It dawned to me on what she just said,"Five fucken days. Also I am guessing you are Queen now." She nodded. I spoke,"Alright this is out of the blue but Historia I have cared for you for a while now. Actually no let me redo that I love you will you be my girlfriend." She looked at me shocked before saying happily with tears,"Of course I will and honestly I have liked you to." I smiled giving her a kiss,"Well time for me to get out of this bed." I jumped out of bed and stretched. Smirking,"What should we do." She had a glint in her eye,"Read." I shrugged,"Sure but I am drawing." The door opened up and I saw Armin, Mikasa and Eren run in. Armin spoke,"Are you okay Hunter?" I replied,"Yes my demon blood won so I will live and that does not mean I will lose my sharingan and such." They paled as I grinned,"Can you get all the scouts in the courtyard and bootcamp time kitties ." They all ran out of the room screaming. Historia crosses her arms,"Did you have to scare them like that." I shrugged,"Why not I have been out for a week. I can't wait to give them a real reason to fear me." She sighed,"What about me?" I smirked,"Don't worry I will spend time with you," I kissed her on the cheek and said,"You are welcome to watch your Majesty." She glared,"Really Hunter you are my boyfriend you don't have to call me that. I smiled,"Alright Your majesty." She glared at me,"Alright fine I will call you Historia." She smiled,"Get going." I smirked walking out of the room. I walked into the courtyard and saw all the scouts there. I grinned as I saw all the commanders there as well,"Alright everyone for those of you who do not know me I am the Lieutenant of the Scouts or you may know me as the red eyed demon of the scouts. I will be your bootcamp instructor so each sentence begins with yes sir or no sir." One man rose his hand,"Why do we have to listen to you?" I flickered in front of him and spoke,"Because I am far stronger than you and what did I say about yes sir and no sir." He spoke,"To say sir." I smiled,"Good you were paying attention. Now give me a thousand push ups and if you pass out I will wake you up and you will continue to whatever number but rounded down. For say you have ninety five you would round it to ninety." He paled,"Yes sir." He dropped down and proceeded. I turned to everyone else,"Alright everyone else you will be doing five hundred pushups with the same rules applying to make fun of you guys I will be doing five thousand." They all looked at me like I was some monster,"Now start." We dropped down onto the floor.

Timeskip three hours later
Lifting my hand up I saw a lot of people unconscious. I sighed getting up and bitch slapping them. I got back down and softly said," 4590 4591 4592." I continued and looked up meeting Historias eyes who was standing not far away from me at all. She spoke sitting next to me,"Why are you making fun of them?" I replied while continuing,"Easy so I could show them what is possible." She shook her head smiling,"What are you at?" I replied,"Right now over 4620. I have kinda lost track." She  laughed,"That is so typical of you Hunter." I smirked,"You probably have paper work right now." She sighed,"Your right I have to get going." I smirked,"Bye see you later." She smiled and walked away,"Have fun." I smirked,"I will." Everyone was looking at me and one man spoke who had just finished," No offense sir but why was her majesty here." I replied,"To see her boyfriend." I sighed as I just finished," Alright now we will do self defense. I want all the other high ranked scouts as well as Mikasa to come at me don't worry I will only be knocking them out so don't look so scared. As for everyone else pair up with someone. I heard Eren mutter,"This is just like at the Cadet Corps." I smiled,"What an interesting observation Eren and just for that you get to join my group." Jean started laughing,"Suck it you Suicidal maniac." I rose and eyebrow and smirked,"For that Jean join my group as well. This will teach you not to make fun of your friends."  I walked into a clearer area and spoke to my group,"Alright you guys are gonna try to cut me with knifes. Work together as a team." I threw them each a kunai. All of them caught the knife with ease,"Also you can throw that knife and I will be using my sharingan as well."  They paled and charged. I was literally going my easy which is low jonin level. While my high is my ancestors level Madara Uchiha. Turning my attention to the fight a kunai was flying at me. I backflipped over it catching the blade with my middle and ring finger. I spoke,"Nice try Jean but were to hasty. I ducked dodging kicks from both of the Ackermans. I whistled,"Good Try and good timing. That is to be expected of the Ackerman family." Backflipping I dodged a sweeping kick from Eren dodging Hange who was trying to kick my head while I was landing and who was the new commander,"Nice try Hange but I am going to end this." I went for Hange knocking her out with a punch to the sternum. I front flipped over Jean and Eren simultaneously I knocked them out with a neck chop. I turned toward the Ackerman's as they charged me with there knifes. I grabbed both of there fists as they tried to stab me. I wrenched their arms back before jumping up before flipping them over and into the ground knocking them out knocking the wind out of there bodies. I watched  as everyone is sparring slowly. I sighed and said,"You guys aren't even trying." One man spoke,"Why don't you try sir." I replied seriously,"If I ever do go full out I could wipe out all of the human in one go if I ever lose control over my darkness, trust me on this my powers grow continuously and my kill count is six hundred plus. Enough of that continue and actually go at it with intent to kill." They all nodded and yelled,"Sir Yes sir." I smiled in amusement before turning around and summoned my armor with my swords on my back in an x. I looked at the sun and said,"Alright everyone that's enough for today." They all sighed in relief as I walked into Historia's throne room. I smiled admiring her beauty,"Hey Historia you done." She smiled,"Yes and go take a shower so we can have a little fun later." I blushed figuring out what she was saying,"Yes mam."

A/n this will be first time adding what's it called... oh right a lemon so please do not get mad at me. This will be in the next chapter