Chapter 4

*At The Restaurant*

"I like a woman that can eat." He smiled.

"You should love Lyric then. I don't think she knows how to stop eating." I laughed and took another bite of my steak.

"She's a little...." I raised an eyebrow at him. "One color shy of a full crayola box." He carefully worded himself. I laughed.

"She's only a little crazy." I cut another piece of steak off and put it to my lips.

"Mmm." He hummed, making me put down my fork.

"What?"

"I like watching you put things in your mouth." He said that just a little too loud. I gasp and look around to see if anyone heard him say that.

"Shh, Phoenix!" I whisper yell, looking back at him, he's grinning. Something feels off about that grin though. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He leaned over the table.

"Take off your panties and give them to me." He commands.

"What? Are you insane? We're in public." I shook my head. What in the world was he thinking!?

"Are you disobeying me Clara?" He raised his eyebrows.

"This time, yes." I tried to sound confident but felt intimidated when he stood up abruptly. Taking out his wallet, he layed money on the table then stared at me. "Where are you going?"

"Come with me. Now." He demanded and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the restaurant. He doesn't say a word all the way back to his place.

*Phoenix's Place*

He yanked me to the middle of the living room and stood in front of me.

"Take off your clothes."

"Why?" I looked at him confused. He gave me an icy stare that made my thighs quiver. "Yes Sir." I nodded. I started with the shoulder straps. Hooking my finger to the right strap and lightly tugged it off my shoulder, then same with the left... letting the dress fall to the floor around my ankles. I hear a loud deep growl and the emotions in his face were a mixture of anger, hunger and arousal. I was excited and frightened at the same time. He steps closer and I shudder when his fingers made contact with my skin.

"I don't like being disobeyed Clara."

"I'm sorry." I dropped my head and feel his index finger and thumb grab my chin tightly, pulling my face up to his.

"Not yet you're not." He takes my hand and leads me down the hall to a single black door. Opening it, the room was pitch black except for a single wooden chair in a spotlight in the middle of the room. He stands me in front of the chair. "Stay." He commaned and walked off into the shadows. A few seconds later, returning with something shiny in his hands.

"What's that?" I point to the thing in his hands.

"This is only part of your punishment for not doing what you're told. Turn around, bend over and put your hands flat on the seat of the chair." He never takes his eyes off me. I do as I'm told and he swats my ass hard, making me gasp and jump. He rubs the spot he smacked and the stinging sensation slowly turned to tingles. "Do not move. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." I feel something cold touch the hot spot where he spanked me. The sudden coldness makes me jolt but he holds my ass in place.