Chapter 7

*Next Morning*

I wake up to an empty bed again with another note from Phoenix.

'You looked to peaceful to wake up. I'll be at work til three. Be ready to go to dinner when I get home. I'll text you the details later. Be a good girl.' - Phoenix

Hmmm. I wonder what he's up to. These past few days have been a blur. Between the mind blowing orgasms and the lover like treatment I've been craving, I wondered why I haven't tried this sooner. There will always be that part of me that still loves Tobias. That probably won't ever go away. I spent all my teenage years well into my twenties with him. That's not something you can just forget, but there is no way he would have been able to give me what Phoenix gives me.

When he's not drinking or has the influence of his friends around, Tobias was a gentle soul. He was tender, loving and always put time into us. Over the years he grew distant. He worked later and grew more cold with how he acted towards me. That's when my love for him started to fade. Sex became boring and all about him. He would get off and I would get angry. Night after night after night. Then the arguments started, followed by sleeping in different rooms, then sometimes he just wouldn't come home at all. Which all led up to the bight he busted my head into the mirror. To see and feel such hatred and anger coming from him broke my heart. I've seen him angry before but not once did he physically hurt me until that night. A buzz on my phone pulls me out of my thoughts.

Phoenix - You awake?

Me - Yes Sir.

Phoenix - Good. Go into the closet for me.

Me - Okay, in the closet.

Phoenix - Find the red dress and the shoes to match. I want to see you in that for dinner tonight. I'll be home at 3. Be a good girl.

I find the red dress and pumps. I lay them out on the bed and smile. The dress was beautiful with a lacey pattern all around it. The heels were glittery and shiny. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to wearing this for him.

*Hours Later*

"Grace?" I call out to her.

"Yes dear?" She pokes her head into the bedroom.

"Could you help me with my hair? Phoenix is taking me to dinner." I blushed and turned away.

"Ooh la la!" She shook her shoulders and wiggled her eyebrows at me. "If you really want to knock him off his feet, wear your hair up. He loves a good view of a woman's neck." I know she's the housekeeper but there is more to her than meets the eye.

"How do you know what he likes?" I furrowed my brow as she turns me around and starts brushing my hair.

"I've done work on his other subs dear. You pick up on a few things over the years." She smiled. I'm sorry... What!? She knows!?

"You mean you know about his.... lifestyle?" I was more than shocked.

"I met Phoenix whe he was seventeen. His parents hired me to be their housekeeper. When you spend everyday with someone, you tend to pick up on their habits, personality traits and so forth. I noticed he would leave handcuffs and ropes tied in knots around his room. I always thought he was a normal teen training to be a police officer or a boy scout, something of that nature." She pulled my hair up into a loose bun, pinning it in different places. "I caught him watching porn in his bedroom one day. The look on that child's face was priceless." She laughed.

"Oh my god." I giggled.

"Poor thing turned red as a tomato. It wasn't until I really looked at his computer that I noticed all these girls tied up in various positions and handcuffed to beds. Some were blindfolded and others were covered in god only knows what." She shook her head.

"You weren't shocked by that?"

"Oh please child." She waved me off. "I've done worse when I was his age." Her reflection winked at me in the mirror.

"So what did you do?"

"I told him that I would keep his secret and that I loved him all the same. No matter what freaky shit he was into." She laughed.

"That's really sweet Grace." I smiled.

"You may not be his first sub, but I have a feeling you may be his last." I'm sure she meant to say that to herself but I heard every word. What does she mean by that? "Ta-Da! You look beautiful darling! He's gonna have a hard time keeping his hands off you." She winked again. "Better get that dress on. It's almost three."

*3:00 pm On The Dot*

When he sees me standing in the living room, all dolled up, he drops his keys into the silver bowl and smiles.

"You look stunning in red." He stares at me. "Come here." I make my way to him and he takes my hand, holding it above my head and twirling me. "I could always just have you for dinner." He growls. I blush as red as my dress. "Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir." Those words easily feeling more natural to say.

*At The Restaurant*

I get out of the car and notice a very busy outdoor restaurant. Tables placed inside a fenced off area, little lights hanging from a canopy roof top and palm leaf fans circling on low.

"This is beautiful." I smile, taking everything in.

"I'm glad you like it." He puts his hand on the small of my back and goosebumps evade my skin. The hostess sits us in the "Lovers" area. Couples dancing, sitting and crowded everywhere.

"Is it always this busy?" I ask as he pulls my chair out for me.

"Sometimes, but I picked this particular evening when I knew they would be the busiest for a reason." The mixture of his wink and that devilish sexy smirk made fear shoot through me.

"Do I want to know why?"

"This is where your punishment will take place." He stated. Wait.... what!?