Chapter 8

I couldn't believe what I just heard. He plans to punish me here? How? Where? Why?

"Here? In public?" I panicked. My knees began to tremble. A waitress approached the table and Phoenix orders a bottle of wine to start. As she comes back she pours us both a glass, leaving the bottle on the table before walking away. "What if someone sees us?" No answer. He only smiled. He picked up the bottle and poured more into my glass.

"Drink." He commanded. I nervously took a sip. "All of it." I did as told. I quickly downed the glass. As soon as I was done, he gets up from the tavle and holds his hand out to me. "Come with me." He leads me to a little wooden bridge connecting the restaurant to the couples area. Stopping right in the middle, he pushed me up against the side railing. Thank god it was tall and not see through. He leans against my body and wraps his arms around my waist. "Dont make a sound. Understood?"

"Yes Sir." I tried to sound confident but it came out more of a squeak. His hand slithers down my body and finds the hem of my dress. Lifting it he starts to play with me. I gasp and grip onto the railing.

"You're wet." He whisper growls in my ear. "This excites you doesn't it?" His fingers play a little rougher. I never thought I would find myself saying this but yes. I was completely nervous at first, but him holding me and the fact that someone could catch him fondling me, gave me a rush. He inserts two fingers and I almost scream, covering my mouth just in time. I lean against the railing to keep my knees from buckling. I see people glance our way every few seconds and am surprised they have no clue what was happening... or they did and just didn't care. He curls his fingers, hitting just the right spot and has to hold me up to keep from collapsing. "I can feel you tightening Clara. I want you to cum in front of all these clueless people." In and out... in and out... in and out. I want to moan so badly. Holding it in makes my chest hurt.

"Please Sir..." I whisper, turning my face towards him.

"Please what?" He kisses my neck.

"I..." Before I could tell him, he pushes his finger deeper and wiggles them viciously. I whimper so loud a nearby couple turn their heads and look at us. My face and body feel hot. I'm blushing harder than I ever have. They stare at me and I try to hold whatever composure I have left.

"Cum." He holds me tighter and quickens his pace. I let out one final whimper as I cum and feel my juices trickle down my legs. "Good girl." He praises. He takes out his fingers and turns me around, making me watch as he sucks them clean. "Delicious." He's so crazy! The fact that I just came while a couple stared at me had my adrenaline pumping. What is this man doing to me.

*After Dinner*

We get back to the house to find Grace tidying up the living room.

"Oh hello dear. How was dinner?" She addresses Phoenix who smiled.

"Delicious." He winks at me.

"That's wonderful. Is there anything else I can get both of you?" She stands still with her hands folded in front of her.

"No thank you Grace. You may take the rest of the night off." He tells her but never takes his eyes off me.

"Thank you dear." She grabs her purse and heads out. As soon as she was gone, Phoenix smiles.

"The first sense was?" He asks.

"Touch."

"Second?" He inches closer.

"Taste." He finally reaches me and turns me around.