Chapter 10

*Next Day*

*Clara's POV*

"Clara?" I hear Grace's soft calls from down the hall. "Clara honey, you up?" I walk into the hall and see her approaching.

"I'm up." I smile at her.

"Your phone has been ringing off the hook out here."

"I'm sorry. I must have left it out there when we were watching a movie." I half smiled and held my hand out. She paused in shock before handing me my phone.

"A movie? Phoenix actually sat down and watched a movie with you?" She asked with way more suprise than I was prepared for. I nodded. She let out a hmph before walking away.

"Grace wait!" I followed her. She turned around and stared at me. "Why does that shock you so much?"

"Phoenix has never..." My phone rang, cutting her off. SHIT! It's Lyric. "Please answer that dear before I put it in the blender." I giggle and walk back into the bedroom.

(Lyric is talking in Italics)

"Hello?" I answered.

"Clara Elizabeth Dean!" Uh-oh... she used my full name.

"What's wrong?"

"You had Phoenix talk to Johnny!?" 

"I said that I would." A long silence filled the air. "Why? What happened?"

"I came home last night from the store and Johnny was sitting on the bed with a belt across his lap!"

"A belt?"

"Did I stutter!? Yes a belt! He said I've been a naughty girl and naughty girls get spanked." Don't laugh... don't laugh... don't laugh... don't you dare laugh...

"So what did you do?" I can't keep a straight face and thank god she doesn't see it.

"I panicked and walked out."

"What!? Why?"

"I'm scared, that's why! What should I do?"

"Let him spank you."

"But..."

"No buts! Look, you went she-hulk on me because you thought Phoenix was abusing and hurting me. You need to experience what I've experienced. Phoenix doesn't abuse me Lyric. He... he...." I paused to find the best way to describe it. "He punishes me with orgasms."

"Do you know how ridiculous you sound?"

"Have you ever been spanked as foreplay before?"

"No."

"Then try it. Don't judge me because I'm having fun and you're not." She scoffed and went silent for a moment.

"Will it hurt?"

"With a belt yes, but tell him to use his hand. It will sting at first but it becomes pleasurable after the third strike." I hear her sigh. "Just try it. If you don't like it, you can go back to having plain vanilla sex and I will continue to have mind blowing orgasms while Phoenix spanks me."