Chapter 6

*Phoenix's Place*

I knock on the door and Grace answers holding a bowl of whipped cream and stirring it furiously.

"Well don't just stand there child, come in." She laughs. Putting my bags down I watch her go into the kitchen and start cutting fruits. Watermelons, kiwis, honeydews, strawberries.... neatly placing cubes and slices in a colorful pattern on a large silver platter.

"Grace?" She hums and continues chopping. "What are you doing?"

"Making my famous homemade whipped cream and some fruit to go with it." She said and places a handful of cubed watermelon on the platter.

"Why?"

"It's at Phoenix's request." When she finishes with the fruit, she goes back to whipping the bowl.

"Did he say anything else?"

"Just to remind you to be ready when he gets home. He wants you in the bedroom." She points down the hall and I feel my cheeks flush.

"Can I help you with anything?" I ask making her giggle.

"I'm fine dear, but thank you for the offer." She looks up and stares at me. She puts down the knife and makes her way over to me. "Clara honey, have you been crying?"

"It's nothing to worry about. I'm fine, I promise." I smiled but I don't think she believed me.

"If you ever want to talk, I will always have an open ear to listen and a shoulder should you feel the need to cry." She smiled. She reminds me so much of my mother. Sweet, gentle and always trying to comfort me.

"Thank you Grace. I'll keep that in mind."

"Good. Now how about you go take a shower. Phoenix will be here soon." I look behind her at the clock on the stove.

"But it's nowhere near three yet."

"He called and said he was taking off early."

"Grace, you didn't happen to mention that I left the house did you?" God I hope she didn't.

"I may be a wild card at times, but I do not lie. Especially to Phoenix. He has the nose of a bloodhound and can smell a lie before it's even spoken." She shakes her head and walks back into the kitchen. Oh boy.....

After my shower, I walk into the bedroom and see the platter of fruit and the whipped cream on the bed. I sit down next to it and put the blindfold over my eyes. The anticipation of his arrival had my heart fluttering. Moments later I hear the door open and click shut, then footsteps approach me. His hand caresses my face and down my neck.

"Good girl." He whispers. There it is. That husky voice and praise that sends shivers through me. He lets go of me and I hear him shuffling around the room. "What was the first sense?"

"Touch." I smiled.

"Next is taste." All goes quiet, then he speaks again. "Open your mouth." I do and he puts his whipped cream covered finger on my tongue. "Suck softly." I close my mouth and wrap my tongue around his finger. He pulls his finger out and stands me up. Grabbing my hands, he places them on his chest. He feels slick, like he put oils all over himself. "I want you to lick me clean."

"Yes Sir." I move my face closer while my hands explore his chest. Feeling every muscle. I put my lips to his skin and pull away licking them. Mmmm.... raspberries. I stick my tongue out and begin licking his chest.

"Slower. Take your time. Enjoy the flavors." I slow down and notice each flavor. Raspberry, watermelon, kiwi... every direction, my tongue was met with a new flavor. Without warning he grabs my face and licks my lips. "Touch and taste are two senses that work well together. For example..." I feel something cold and wet touch my neck and his tongue immediately follows. "Your neck tastes like watermelon."  Something cold and slick coates my breast and nipple. His tongue flicks my nipple, making me gasp. "Your breasts taste like honeydew." He shoves me back and I land on the bed. He lifts my leg and another cold fruit is smeared onto my inner thigh. His lips and tongue follow suit. "Your thighs taste like strawberries." Suddenly another cold fruit is applied to the outside of my pussy. Oh god! I know what comes next. His tongue slips between my folds and he begins licking. I could swear someone shocked me with electricity. There's no doubt this man knows what he's doing! I put my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming but he grabs my wrists and holds them down, continuing with his dancing tongue.

"Phoenix!" I moan loudly and he quickens his pace. His tongue like a vibrator. My muscles tense and my body soars into a cloud of pure bliss. Shaking and trying to catch my breath, he sits me up. Why do I smell pineapples?

"Open your mouth." He commands. I do so and feel the tip of his dick on my tongue. The mixture of his natural saltiness and the sweetness of the pineapple tasted good. I slowly take all of him in my mouth and down my throat. There's no denying, he's big. I'm surprised I could still breathe. He lets out a low grown and my instincts take over. I wrap my hand around his shaft but it was slapped away. "No hands. Only that beautiful mouth of yours. Understood?" I nod and continue. I love the way he moans and growls. "Mmm... good girl." His fingers entangle themselves in my hair as he grips onto my head. With a forceful yet gentle tug, he shoves himself deep into my throat. His warm cum oozes down my throat. The after taste of pineapples lingers on my tongue as he pulls out of my mouth. He stands me up and takes off my blindfold. My eyes are met with a mischievous grin.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Our next session will start off with a punishment." I lowered my head.

"Because I left the house?" He nodded. "Am I not allowed to leave ever?"

"You are. Just as long as it's with me."

"Jealous someone might steal me away?" I giggle. He gets right in my face and runs his fingers over my sensitive skin.

"I don't get jealous. I'm territorial. Jealous is when you want something that's not yours. Territorial is being protective of what's already mine." He grinned.