Prologue

~+ Seventeen Years prior to the present: England, London: University Grounds+~

Tom looks at his boyfriend with a broken heart, his hand clenching the front of his shirt.

"Tord..."

The man across from him who used to look at him so lovingly now looks at him without a hint of care or love.

"What will it take?"

"Huh?" Tom voices confused.

Tord places a hand on his hip looking at Tom serious. "What will take for you to mutually break up our relationship? I don't want to be tied to you any longer after all."

Tom's heart cracked at the weight of his words.

"I found someone more than you."

Tom's hand clenching the front of his shirt loosens as any hope of being with Tord forward in the future fades from him.

Keeping his head down and look to his blue vans he said, "Children..."

"What?" Tord said annoyed like he misheard Tom.

"I want children," Tom said more firmly. He looks up with a new kind of fire in his eyes. "If you can make two children for me, then I'll let you go." Of course, his words were more than quiet anger within him.

"How do you suppose I can make two children for you Tom? We're both men!"

Tom turns his back to Tord with his hands clenched at his sides. "Figure it out yourself Tord! You're an inventor aren't you?"

Thus the blue wearing male leaves from the scene where his heart is left in pieces.

~+A year later: Beginning of Sophomore year: University+~

Tom came back to the place his heart got broken last year on Tord's request. Heck, they didn't even talk the rest of freshman year and the summer leading up to now.

So when he saw Tord again, he didn't actually expect the young man to be holding two bundles in his arms.

"Tord what the-"

Tord looks at Tom with a narrowed gaze, "I did what you asked. Here."

Tom was trusted with the two bundles from his ex-boyfriend.

In the red bundle is a child awake, eyes the lightest silver in color similar to Tord's eyes. His curious eyes looking at him as if trying to figure out who he is.

The one in the blue bundle is a little smaller than the first, the child asleep so contently. His small hand tightly holding onto the blue blanket.

Tom looks back at Tord with an unbelievable expression. He didn't think his ex would actually make two children so similar to both of them.

"With this, our relationship is over." Tord turns his back to Tom to leave only for the brunet to call his name to get him to stop.

"Tord! You're seriously going to leave me to take care of them alone."

Tord looks over his shoulder at them without care.

"That's your own problem."

Then the Norwegian male continued to walk away.

Tom thought his heart couldn't break anymore but he was wrong. What did he do wrong? He shook his head, his first problem might have been falling in love with Tord in the first place.

Tom looks back to Tord's retreating form.

"Don't you dare come running back to me Tord Lawson! Everything you leave with me now is mine from this moment on!" Tord will have no rights to his children if he ever thinks about wanting them back again.