Roles

~+Next Morning: Thompson Houshold+~

It was Tom who dragged his kids out of bed and got them to refresh themselves for today's plans.

Torm, as sluggish as he is in the morning, moved as fast as he could to get ready. Mind his family it was still pretty slow. Tomi, on the other hand, was excited and zipped around the house to make sure he got everything he wanted to bring in his one-strap backpack.

Tom makes them their breakfast to eat once they were done. While they ate he went and got himself ready.

The family of three finished by the time Leon rang the doorbell to get them.

Tom opens the door with his sons waiting just before the door behind him. "Good morning."

Leon looks at the family surprise to see them ready and on time. "Uh, yes, good morning! Are you three ready to head out?"

"Yes Leon," Torm says with a gentle voice. He was honestly still a little sleepy but he'll wake up soon enough on the way there.

"Great, then let's head to the car. We'll make it just on time."

~+Studio 7 Building+~

"Hmm..."

"Director Darmelle, you okay there?" His co-director questions taking a seat next to him. He sets down the man's coffee in front of him.

George Darmelle looks at his co-director, Mark Smith, with a raised brow. "I'm just thing about the slots for the Queen and second Prince. The boy playing the eldest prince has his family playing those roles. I just wonder how they'll fair."

George picks up the photo of the family the model's boss sent to him a week ago. They seem close and that's what he needed for the family in his show. The King slot would be filled in later if they could find someone who matches the description they're looking for.

Mark takes the photo to give it look over curious. "The model's dad looks like his other son could be his twin." He points out.

"But works in my vision of this story. The second prince resembling the Queen while the first prince resembles the King." He taps his chin in thought thinking about the model's appearance. "The makeup team will have a lot of work to do once we find someone playing the King."

Mark looks at the smiling model in the photo with a thought of some similarity somewhere. He just shakes his head and pushes it away for now.

"The Queen and the Princes are here!" Someone from the staff calls out the info.

The directors look to the double doors to find the family of three and the model's manager walking in. They walk over and greet them.

"Morning everyone, I'm George Darmello the director of this show." He gestures to his partner beside him. "This here is Mark Smith, my co-director  during this whole show."

The model is the first to come up and shake their hands. "It's a pleasure to be here to work with you and the crew for this show sir. I'm Torm Thompson, the model working with VMA. With us is my manager Leon." He manager giving a simple wave to the two men.

"It's an honor to have you here," Mark said shaking the teen's hand. His daughters were quite a fan of the young model. Getting to know him would let him see what time of person his kids might be following. Good or bad influence, so far so good.

Then Torm's dad came up and shook both their hands. "Good morning, thank you so much for considering my son for a role in your show. He stayed up last night reading the script, he looked very interested in the story."