Meet Up

~+Next Day: Morning: Studio 7+~

Edd stood at the entrance gates to the studio looking at it from top to bottom. He hadn't thought about how intimidating this place would be since he works for a big company. His workplace is overly competitive so the intimidation level Edd's exposed to has become very normal in a sense to him.

The studio before him felt very welcoming in fact instead of intimidating. Just like when he visited the Blue Company's main building for a simple pass of papers he had to deliver.

The brunet guesses that this must be the difference in qualities of work environments that have them rivaling at the top.

"Edd!" Matt exclaims as he walks up to the gates. Also, hanging across is his body is a big supply kit.

Edd turns around and greets his ginger-haired friend with a smile. "Matt! It's been forever since I last saw you."

Matt and Edd hug it out even if Matt could only use one of his arms. The other one holding the top of the black-boxed case containing his special effects makeup and normal makeup. "Have you been waiting long?"

"No, I just got here," Edd tells his friend truthfully.

Matt leads Edd to the entrance to go inside. There they get checked in by security and have their bags checked thoroughly. Once everything is deemed alright they're let into the studio.

"Wow, they're really thorough with security," Edd comments after seeing the guards check Matt's makeup. One of them was checking to make sure each container held what it is intended and not mixed with something suspicious.

Matt nods in agreement. He used to be unsure about the detailed checked but understood it's for the safety of the actors and the staff. "The company sponsoring them is really good friends with the police. In turn, the police officers also assist and protect the staff and actors always coming here."

They turn around the hall's corner to a large room filled with multiple sets for the show. Staff employees taking things in and out of the room as the directors were making sure everything was getting into the proper place.

"Whoa..." Edd breaths out amazed as if he just stepped into a different realm of reality.

"Ah! Matt!" Someone calls the ginger artist.

Both men look at the young teen coming towards them. None other than the leading female herself with a greeting smile.

"Tika, good morning. When did you get here?" Matt asks setting his free hand on his hip.

"A bit before you did." Her silver eyes trail to the brunet standing next to him. "Who is this?"

"This is Edd, he's a good friend of mine since elementary school. He works as a receptionist at the Red Company." Matt explains patting Edd's shoulder. "Edd this is Tika, I've worked with her before for one of her older projects when she first started out."

Edd nods to her with a smile to confirm his friend's info. "Nice to meet you Tika."

Tika took a few seconds to make sure she heard Matt right. Then smiling at Edd she says, "It's good to meet you. My agency is actually sponsored by the company you work for company. So it's good to know I can talk to you if I ever come by the main building."

"I look forward to your visit." Edd chuckles. "I'm always at the front desk if you visit."

Tika looks back to Matt when he taps her shoulder. "Since you're here why don't you get into your costume. I'll set up my stuff and you can come over when you're done so I can do your makeup." He suggests to the young teen.