Soon to be Princess

~+Two months later: Studio 7+~

Darmelle looks at the empty slot of the King's role. He needed to find someone perfect to fit the role, someone like Torm.

The character of the King of Hell is suppose to be similar to Torm's idea of the character Storm Lawfell after all. However, strong, smart, cunning, and calculating like an army leader. Able to hold himself together and strive for being the best, yet so soft at heart for his wife, the Queen. Unlike his son, Storm, who is to rule with love like his mother, his father ruled with fear.

"George!"

Said man fumbles with the character list in his hands until he regains hold of it firmly. He looks behind him to see an old friend of his.

"Pat! It's good to see you!" The director gets out of his seat and greets the man with a firm handshake. "What brings you here?"

"Red Company is sending scouts through Studio Seven to recruit any potential people into any of our companies for modeling and acting." Pat tells his friend rubbing the back of his neck.

Pat, or rather Patryck, is a high agent working directly in the main building of the Red Company. He's a left hand aid to the Boss himself.

George nudges him gently with his elbow. "I'd be careful if I were you," He warms the tall brunet eyeing the set. "We've got some of the Blue Company's models and actors here and I'd hate to caught in the battlefield between Red and Blue."

"Can you point them out, or give me a list of names? It'll be easier for the other agents to take out the ones from the Blue Company's list." Pat says folding his hands together with a kind smile.

"Alright, but I'll have to print it from my office. Just stay clear of the actors until I bring the list back." George pats the man on back before leaving to retrieve the list he wanted.

While he does that, Pat went to scoop the scene a little bit. He won't talk them into joining the Red company but the least he could do is see if there were potentials.

"Tomi! Be careful!" The shout caught his attention.

Pat looked in the direction of two teens by the makeup area. The shorter of the two giggling before hugging the taller by the torse.

"Sorry Tormy, I'm just having fun." The look of the young teen caught his sight. Perhaps he could work for a Red Modeling Agency. His looks were very appealing and his eyes had this mischievous capture to them.

'Wait a minute,' He thought looking at the teen again. He recognized the light haired brunet to be the actor playing the second demon prince, Theodore. 'Then the other one must be the actor of the first prince.'

Said actor turns around to give Pat more of a real profile view. He had been a fan of the show itself and noticed the similarity of the first prince to his boss but thought nothing of it. However, standing here just a distance away from him made him rethink.

The older teen really did resemble his boss so much that he could be mistaken him for his son.

"Torm, Tomi, it's time for makeup!"

"Alright," Torm says over his shoulder. He looks back at his brother with a raised brow. "Tomi."

"Tormy?" Tomi says back with playful innocence.

Torm rolls his eyes before picking his brother up bridle style and twirls him around. Tomi squeals in glee for a minute before his brother stops.

"Ready now?"

"Yeess," Tomi slurs a bit dizzy.

Torm carries his brother over to the designated makeup area and sits him down carefully onto the high stool.