chapter 5.

ELSA'S POV

I looked down at my phone and texted anna,although she is just beside me. I asked her if we could walk to school. She stared at me and glared at me using the 'no!' type of face gesture. I looked down and before i knew it,we reached school. I went down the bus and looked at my high school. Me and anna went in and went to the office to get our schedule,locker number and textbooks. When i looked at this locker number,i knew it was going to be a long year...

JACK'S POV

I walked down the bus and found a hiccup with his nerdy but good looking spectacles looking down at his book- dragon philosophy. I saw kristoff holding a box filled with cards and a heart on it. I felt envious but didnt show. I knew he was about to win the bet so i smirked and winked at a random girl at the corner with her friends. I had to admit,when i saw her,it was like i got struck by cupids arrow. That girls had bright yellow eyes and very long blonde hair," thats mine mr. Frost."i turned around to see who was that and saw flynn...i gave him a smirk saying "we will see bout that". As i already had a locker number,i went to it and found many many cards in my locker. I walked to my first class and accidently bumped onto person,"WHAT THE HELL !" I shouted at that person softly so that only she would hear.