Chapter 13

Elsa's POV
Mmm...I can't sleep and why do I keep thinking of the messages jack sent to me!!!!! Why????? Why?????? If I don't sleep I may have eye bags and jack may not like me...anyways...I heard that pitch, one of the guys who like me,is having a party. Merida,rap,Anna,hiccup,Flynn,kristoff,jack and I are going. I am so freakingly excited!!!
-next morning-
I woke up, still feeling a bit drowsy. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I realized a freak with very VERY messy platinum blonde hair in front of the mirror. I screamed but covered my mouth. I looked at myself and realized that my hair was in a mess. It was a Saturday and it is today that me and my friends are going to pitch's party. I looked at my wardrobe and picked out a black shirt with an angelic rune from the mortal instruments,took my black leather jacket and wore black jeans. I looked kinda cool, not bragging though. I wore that out and lots of people were looking at me. I, however,did not bother and went to compass point's Starbucks to buy hot coffee. I sat at their comfortable chair and listened to all of the stars by ed sheeran. While I was drinking my coffee and reading my book, life of pi, I realize someone sat in front of me. I wanted to ask that person why was he so rude and just sat in front of me. But when I looked up, I saw his dreamy crystal blue eyes,jack. I looked at him with the " what's your problem" facial expression and he gave me a smirk. He came to sit next to me and pulled one earpiece out to listen. I heard him say one part of his earpiece could not hear the song so he shared it with me. I stared and him and continued reading my book. When I was done with that chapter,I saw jack's head on my shoulder. I saw his cute face and thought if he was sleeping. I took my bag and suddenly,"boo!" Jack looked at me and chuckled,"hahahah!look at that face of yours!hahhaha!" I looked at him red with embarrassment and walked out of the cafe. He chased after me and apologized. "I told you a million times that it is okay! I have to get back home and find the clothes for today's party at pitch house." He told me he would suggest what I should wear and went to my house.
-at my house-
I pulled jack to my room as I didn't want anyone to see us together. He looked at my room and kept poking my fluff clouds. I told him to feel comfortable and went to find some clothes
-authors note-
I know there is rarely any merricup scenes in my book cos jack and elsa are the main characters...so pls bare with me😇. I'm super sory for any mistakes and promise that after jack and Elsa's POV. There definitely will have Merida and hiccup's pov😧😖😆