Chapter 11

Elsa's POV
Now I knew jack had the same power as me, at least there is someone who understands how I feel, but,although jack has the same powers as me, I was still thinking about that dream I had. Was it true. "Elsa? Elsa!!! Are ya' dreaming or what?" Merida clipped her fingers in front of my eyes and I finally snapped out of what I was thinking. I asked her what was it and she told me that I have gained a quite a bit of popularity as many jocks and popular boys have been asking me to dates, even PITCH BLACK. I declined them politely but pitch did not like me rejecting me. Sometimes, he even pins me to the wall to threaten me. Today, our science teacher paired us in pairs to do projects. She paired me and jack together!!!! I was happy but did not show as I did not think jack would like me as there were so many other girls around the girls so much better then me!!! We planned to meet at Starbucks opposite my house. When I reached there, jack was already there, he was doing his homework and listening to music. "Hey! Jack!" I looked at jack and sat next to him. I took out some books and placed it on the table. I took out science related topics and started reading them. I plugged my earpiece and listened to shake it off by taylor swift.
Jack's POV
I reached Starbucks and sat down. I did my homework while waiting for elsa. I plugged my earpiece to listen to shake it off and did my homework. That was when elsa came. She sat down next to me and took out some science related books and started reading them. She was concentrating so much that she did not even realize I was staring at her. I noticed that her lips were actually pinker than usual. I ordered two toffee nut frap and gave one to her. She thanked me and continued reading. After I finished my homework, we discussed about the project. Before we knew it, it was 11.00 plus. We bidded farewell and went separate ways. I saw her still drinking her drink and enjoying it so much. I looked at her and thought that I would never get to like her as she was so pretty and would obviously find a better boy to treat her well. If she felt happy, I will also feel happy...because,it is so natural. When you see the person you like is happy, you feel that too.