chapter 24

Elsa's pov

  We ate our pizza while playing truth or dare. "merida,i dare you and hiccup to share a straw tto drink yoir pepsi until thee whole game is over." i dared merida and i realised she  and hiccup blushing. Wait.WHAT!!!!!!!! merida,Blushing?????? omg. jack and eugene oooooed and both of them started doing it.  we played the game until it was  roughly 430 am. i saw merida sleeping on hiccup's lap ad giggled at the sight. Hiccup kissed merida on her forehead,he didnt know i was looking...haha!!!! "its getting late. Why not we sleep now??" Jack asked. we agreed and went to bed.  Jack went back to his room while hiccup carried merida to hr room. Anna's room had bacame merida's room and Gemma's room became Hiccup's room. Eugene,well,he liked sleeping on the sofa so now,well,his so called room was the living room.

NEXT MORNING

  I woke up bright and early. My meaning of bright and early was that i woke up earlier than usual. I went to the bathroom to wash up and wore a shirt saying 'i love rock'n roll' and jeans. I decided to wear my black converse later when i go to the national university with merida,hiccup,eugene and jack. I forgave jack and we were now,friends. But. But we are NOT,i repeat NOT best friends anymore. I strolled down the stairs to the kitchen. I took a bottle of lime juice,my favoutite one and sat on the chair in the living room reading my magazine until i heard eugene yawn. He looked at me," elsa. Do you have to wake up so early???" He asked me and i shrugged." Get up and wash up sleepyhead. You wouldnt want to fight for the toilet with merida right?" I smirked as i told him that.

<after everyone was ready>

  I grabbed my black bag and went out. Hicvup and i took the same classes because we wanted to become future doctors while merida,eugene and jack were studying on archeologist(idk how to spell)

  Finally all of our classes ended and we met outside uni to go to the nearesr place to buy new clothes. I bought a dark red shirt with a sentence "bloody witch",a long black jeans. Merida bought a grey shirt with words "oh my mama". Hiccup bought jeans,jack bought a leather jacket and eugene bought a bracelet that has his name engraved on it.  After that,we went home. We went to my room and we heard the doorbell ring. All of us groaned and i went down to open it. When i opened the door, i saw,guuess who,Rapunzeel coral. She looked at me and apologised . I invited her to our house since she wasnt my "love rival" anymore. She helped me take a few snacks and drinks to my room while we played truth or dare.  "Rap!!! Sweety,you're here!!"Eugene said,hugging rap . Merida looked at him in disgust while hiccup wrapped his hands aroud merida. Jack just chuckled and put his hands on my shoulder...

authors note

next chap on the truth or dare game