chapter 27

Merida's pov

  " Great. Now everyone will be thinking sick because you told them that you come to my room almost evry,i repeat, EVERY night."  I groaned angrily at Hiccup as he snickered. "It aint funny mr always-having-hiccups." I shouted at him and he stood up from my chair,"Mer,it is gonna be fine. You wanna know what elsa and jack are doing in thhe room and what rap and eugene are doing in my room?? i stored a camera in both their rooms,includding j- " i smacked him hard that elsa and jack came  in,asking what happened to hiccup and i told her everything hic told me. Jack and elsa glared at hiccup and told him to take them off. Except the one at his room since they wanted to see what rap and eugene were doing.

  Hiccup opened his laptop," This is gonna be wild. * smirking *  This is the latest version,you can hear what they are doing and talking. So,let us watch it live." Hiccup wraped his hands around meridaa on the bed as they watched it. Jack slung his hands over Elsa's shoulder.

Eugene's pov

  Something is wrong. I feel kinda unsafe and like,i thnk soemthing or someone is watching what me and rapunzel is doing. Eeeh, maybe it is me being over cautious about things. "rapunzel coral," I said as rapunzel looked at me,i knelt down and she gasped,"Eugen, what are you doing. Get up now."  i continued kneeling down nd pulled out the black box,inside a  bracelet with a sun dangling from it. "rapunzel coral, will you be my girlfriend?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

" Eugene, i...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"i love to!!"" rap squealed as i picked her up and hugged her.and put the bracelet on for her. "oh eugene, its so baeutiful." 

Elsa's pov

OMG!!!! That was the sweetest thing i have ever thing i my whole life. Merida and i squealed as we were happy for them. Well,merida squealed is because she was happy rap would not pester jack and my  relationsip anymore and happy that eugene had found his perfect other half. " wait. i have to switch to youtube cos their coming here. "hiccup whispered and when he went to youtube,merida accidenty pushed his hand that he pressed the parody of aanacondda by nicki minaj and we were laughing so hard.

AUTHORS NOTE
hi!!! i made those dots so that i could extent this chapter because i have like,tons f wwork to do. TONS=MAY MANY MANY MANY MANY

yeah...i knoow im exagerating but...ya....thks for the reads!!!!