Chapter 18

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys so I just wanna let you guys know I am not @_xoxo_loves_random_ but I am @maybelol. I am actually helping her write her book. So please forgive me for writing super crappy chapters unlike her :)

Elsa POV

Soon it was in the evening. It was late and I had to get back to my room. Me and Jack were on the floor and the floor was covered in snow. "Hey, Jack?" I asked, breaking the tension. "Yeah?" He said, facing me. His blue eyes... I was mesmerized by them. "Er... I need to get back to my room, it's getting late..." I said. "Right." He said, with a disappointed look on his face.

Jack's POV

We were walking back to her room, awkwardly. When we reached the room, she muttered a soft goodbye. She closed the door. Well, she probably dosen't want me. Does she? Does she like me, does she not? I asked myself questions countlessly, not knowing what was the answer to them.

Elsa's POV

I sighed. I liked him, but does he feel the same way? I sighed, walked towards the toilet and changed into my pj's. You're like perfection , some kind of holiday, you got me thinking that we(Don't Stop by 5SOS)–– My cell phone ringing. Urg who could it be at , 3.46am in the morning.. I picked up the call-
J: hey Elsa, it's me, jack
E: *gasps* jack why are you calling me at 3.46am in the morning?!
J: im sorry for waking you up, I called you to ask you if, erm, you—
E: if I?
J: if you would go on a date with me tomorrow?
E: *gasps* okay.. I guess..
J: meet me at Starbucks tomorrow at 1.00pm. Bye.
E: bye.
J: I guess I'll see you .. Special girl.
*CALL ENDS*

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, sorry for incorrect words, thx for reading! Follow this babe k?

:)  -maybelol