Chapter 21

Elsa's POV
"Hey elsa! You going to the pub tonight? If you are,wear your awesome dark clothes!" Merida told me. Merida,hiccup,Eugene and I had started going home getting drunk and we started going to more parties. Since i was officially an adult,I did everything I wanted. We are in university now and I was studying medicine. We always meet each other outside university and go on parties. I started doing this when jack started dating rapunzel. I did this so that he would still care about me and talk to me. He onluy apologized to me for one day after that incident. "Ahem!!! Elsa. Let's get goin'. Let us go to ur house. I can help ye pick ur clothes. We will meet hiccup and Eugene at the dark alley next to the pub." Merida snapped her finger in front of my eyes and finally and woke up from my dreams. She was wearing a black dress and a snake like bracelet.(like the one Isabelle was wearing in the mortal instruments). When we reached my home,we dashed into my room and locked it. I went to my closet to find the clothes with Merida but there wasn't any. "Ay? What's this. It is perfect for you elsa. It is a mid thigh dress and will look perfect for you. " I looked at it and nodded my head.(the one clary fray wore in the mortal instruments to Magnus party).I changed quickly and put on my spiky bracelets. I looked at my hair and let it go. Since it was already 4pm,Merida and I went out. I walked out of my room and saw jack and rapunzel on the couch, talking and hugging each other. It hurt and I looked at the floor. "Let the memories of him go elsa. He is just a jerk. One day,he will regret his actions." I nodded at Merida and went down to open the front door. I felt Jack's eyes on me and I sighed. I walked out and closed the door behind me.
Jack's POV
I stared at elsa. Remembering about how she looked. But now,she had changed. After that incident,she went to pubs and parties and sometimes came back drunk. I saw her slim body. Oh god. I just realised she had grown skinnier and paler. She still had powers but now she didn't even use them. "Jack. So will you?" Rap asked me and I said "sure." She kissed me on the cheeks and said,"remember. It will be at the pub elsa always go nowadays. Please don't mind her because she looks like a dick. " rap smiled and went out. Ok. So now I was at home alone. Anna and Gemma started living with their boyfriends while now,there was only me,elsa,hiccup,Merida and Eugene living in this house. Most of the time they would go to parties and rap will come over. I was always at home , but today,I went to the pub elsa always go and while I was walking there,I passed by a dark alley with elsa,Eugene,Merida and hiccup. Elsa was taking pills while Merida was helping her. "Elsa,are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" Elsa shook her head and said,"ha!i may as we'll die rather than live." It hurt when I heard elsa say that and then hiccup suddenly said," elsa. Just forget about jack. I bet he even forgotten you. Stop doing this to get his attention. Just go to the hospital. We always must come here to secretly take care of you. I don't mean it is inconvenient. But, what if someone found out?" Hiccup questioned her with a worried tone in his voice and the rest nodded. I saw elsa walking out and so I ran to the mall. I kept thinking about elsa until a car almost hit me. I wish I didn't even kissed rapunzel. I just felt that the way rapunzel treated me was so much different. It was not love. It was,well I don't know but the last time elsa,she cares about me and we always talk. Until that day. I feel so so so guilty.