chapter 22

Elsa's pov

When we came into the pub,they were playing 22 by taylor swift. I went to the bartender and ordered a fruity whisky. I drank many cups. Merida pressed her hand down on my cup calling me to stop drinking. " elsa. Please stop this. Your condition will get worse." Merida,hiccup and eugene kept telling me that. We went out of the pub after drinking our drinks. That was when i saw soemone almost getting hit by a truck. Without hesitating,i went in front of that person and used my ice powers to freeze the truck. It was strange that there was noone in the truck driving it. I turned my head and saw jack,"elsa..." He called me but i did not hear what he said because everything suddenly blacked out.

Jack's pov

Elsa suddenly bacame unconscious. I held her before she fell onto the ground. I looked at how she looked and she looked like someone with cancer. Merida,hiccup and eugene came and glared at me. "IF ONLY YOU DIDNT HANG OUT WITH RAPUNZEL,ELSA WOULD NOT BE LIKE THIS. JUST BECAUSE RAPUNZEL WANTED YOU SO BADLY,SHE POISONED ELSA!!!!" Merida shouted at me. Hiccup carried elsa to the hospital. I ran towards him and wanted to hold elsa but he just stared daggers at me. Suddenly,toothless,his fire breathung dragon and other dragons came around me and did not let me follow him. I did not use my powers since i did not want to fight since the whole thing started with me.