Chapter 15

Elsa's POV
When me and jack reached there, we saw Merida and hiccup together,Merida looked kinda angry with hiccup while he was scratching the back of this neck. I saw Anna and kristoff talking to each other and sipping their alcohol. I looked at the many crowds of people and thought that what if something goes wrong and I can't control my powers. I kept rubbing my hands until there were some snow on the floor. I thought it was obvious so I stopped. Jack,being very distracting was the one who was making me feel this way. His cold,but not too cold breathe kept blowing onto my skin. "Jack,I don't think I can do this. What if something goes wrong and someone finds out?!" I asked jack and he quietly spoke" it's ok. I'll always be by your side. " I walked to the Merida and hiccup but when I turned,jack was no where to be seen. I calmed myself down and walked towards Merida and hiccup. When they saw me,they waved and obviously,I waved back. "So umm...jack (using his fingers) "abandoned" you and let you be alone with us huh? Guess he was just planning to get wasted." Hiccup shrugged and I looked down at the floor. After a few hours of waiting,it was finally the end of the party. I was about to walk home with Merida and hiccup but he came. When he stood beside me,I looked down so that he would not see my face. Merida patted me on the shoulder and looked at jack angrily. Jack shrugged and continued walking.
Jack's POV
I left elsa alone at the party and went to talk to my friends. After some hours later,the party ended and so I went to look for elsa. I found her walking with Merida and hiccup home. I ran towards them and walked beside elsa. She looked down and Merida patted her shoulders. I looked at Merida and hiccup showing them the "what is wrong" face and ended up, both of them were staring daggers at me. I shrugged uncomfortably and walked with them. It was an unusually quiet tonight.we walked separate ways,but when elsa was gone,I texted hiccup and Merida what happened.
Me: what happened to elsa?!
Merida: it's obvious right,u said you would stay by her side but in the end u were gone
Hiccup: Merida is right jack. Why did you "abandon" her anyway
Me: I...please tell her I'm sorry for me
Merida : never in a million years mate, u should just go and apologies to her yourself
Hiccup: the girl is right jack.
I closed my phone and went washed up. I brushed my teeth and plopped down on my bed,listening to tattoo by Jordan sparks. Same time, thinking how I should apologies to elsa. I felt really bad for her.
The next day, I apologies end to her and she accepted my apology. We continued being friends but Merida still was angry about me.