Chapter 7

Elsa's POV
I walked into my class and started introducing myself,when I was introducing myself,I saw jack come into the classroom and greeted mr potter and while walking to his seat at the back of the class. I saw many girls offering seats to him and twirling their hair to impress him. After introducing myself , I went to seat somewhere in the middle.
Jack's POV
I greeted mr potter and walked to my seat at the back,many girls offered me to seat next to them but I turned down the offer. I felt disgusted when girls started to twirl their hair and try to impress me. Ignoring them,I sat down and talked to my friends. "Hey jack,look at that hot chick with platinum blonde hair,she is so my type..." Pitch, the school bully, was not my friend but always chose to sit next to me. I looked at elsa, which was the girl he was referring to. I smirked at him and went to sit next to her. The minute I sat down,Elsa moved to the side so that I would not be so close to her. That was when, Merida Dunbroch burst into the classroom and ran up to sit with elsa. She shooed me away and sat next to her. Annoyed by merida's behavior,I went back to my seat. I saw Elsa talking to Merida and surprisingly,saw them laughing. I was pretty envious but knew that girls and boys don't mix as people judge. I wanted to be her friend so badly,but I was too shy as I was afraid that it would ruin my reputation.
Merida's POV
I dashed into my first classroom and saw jack trying to start a conversation with her but was too shy. I shooed him off and sat next to elsa,I talked to her and we laughed quite a bit as she cracked some funny jokes. However, I noticed something strange about her, every time I wanted to touch her or even shake her hand, she flinched. I accepted that because I thought she had a thing about dirt. I looked at Elsa's schedule and realized that Elsa, Jack, Hiccup, Kristoff, Flynn , Rapunzel, Anna and I had the same classes together,except one, I had home economics with Hiccup and Rapunzel. While Kristoff,Anna and Flynn were in arts and craft. Lastly,Jack and Elsa had biology together. I took a look at jack and elsa and think that both of them were meant to be together. Jack and Elsa had beautiful (almost)white or blonde hair.
No ones POV
"Ring!" It was lunch time. Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup, Kristoff, Jack and Flynn walked along the hallway to lunch. The girls bought salad except Merida who always insist on eating an apple. The boys,being unhealthy,bought western food,except hiccup who always eat fries and read his book,he even shuts himself from anyone in order to finish his book. After lunch,all of them went to the same classroom and sat together.  "Come on! Can't get enough of these teachers,it's just one more minute to school ends and they still want to teach? Like,come on!" Merida groaned and tapped her pen. Out of a sudden, the bell rang and Merida dashed out of the classroom. She took her bag and took a car home. While Elsa, Anna and Jack took the school bus.