𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Melanie's POV

*beep beep beep beep*
I tried to turn around but then I realised that someone is holding my down....well no strangling me I literally cannot breathe right now. After 5 minutes of trying to get free I finally turn around and I see that it is one of my many one night stands.

I know what you're thinking. Having a one night stand is a dangerous thing but don't worry before I give it it, I use this testing kit my doctor gave me. I'm trynna stay HIV negative all my life and I make sure that they wear condoms that I supply them cuz I'm not trynna get trapped by one of these broke ass niggas it's a fuck and duck situation.

I grabbed my brand new iPhone 11 that I bought yesterday and I called my body guard to get rid of the unwanted animal in my room. Some of my one night stands are like stray dogs, you feed them once and they get attached and come back again and again and again. That is not going to work for me I don't do relationships and I can't fuck with the same dick more than once it gets boring after awhile.

My bodyguard Milan showed up and he gave me a look. "What" I said looking him up and down while I put on some clothes. Yes I'm changing in front of him he's gay and he turned me down multiple times when I was drunk and horny in the past.

"Hmm oh nothing"
I rolled my eyes and headed for my bathroom in my master bedroom. But before I left I decided to stay to watch Milan kick Mar...no Justin....no Benny...no who ever the fuck the dude was out of my house.

"Damn this nigga is fine what the fuck did you do to him Mel he ain't waking up" Milan said while shaking the dude.

I laughed while walking out the room and said "This pussy is NyQuil"

He laughed and told me to go bout my business

During the walk to my room my phone went of meaning that I got a message. I looked down and realised that it was from my long time best friend Shannade.
DaBhaddieNade🤪💘: U used protection?😌

Me: girl why you always assuming that I fucked some nigga???

DaBhaddieNade🤪💘: Cuz you always do 😒anyways I'm not gonna even ask how the dick was cuz you always doing these niggas out here bad talking bout they got a shrimp dick😂😂

Me: Girl fuck you🤣and yes majority of them do got some shrimp dick so I gotta do all the work💀.

DaBhaddieNade🤪💘: Stfu😭🤣What time you gonna leave the office I'm trynna shake some ass at the club tonight.

Me: Well today is Friday so I'm gonna get off @5. Soooo I'll pick u up @10?

DaBhaddieNade🤪💘: At 10 why you coming for me so early the club gonna get poppin at 12.

Me: we have this conversation every time🙄🤦🏽‍♀️Shannade it's Friday uk damn well the traffic is finna be tight especially around the club cuz these Miami people don't know how to stay they ass at home.

DaBhaddieShannade🤪💘: you right you right anyways I'm gonna go back to sleep I'm tired asf. Bye hoe make sure you wash yo coochie good from the shrimp dick🤣🖕🏽.