𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨

I'm honestly lost for words right now. I did the one thing I said I would 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 do again. But here I am in the bed of the man half of the world claims I'm in a relationship, trying to recover from a night of 𝐟𝐮𝐧.

There's no doubt in my mind that these pictures and videos from last night are all over social media. I was living in the moment when everything was happening but now I regret it 𝐚𝐥𝐥.

Now once again I have to find a way to get away from this man to avoid another awkward morning.

I was evaluating a plan in my head but I would get side tracked by Dejounte every time he rubbed circles into my lower back while sleeping. Shit felt comfortable as hell. I started to fall back into my deep sleep but I was honestly trying to stay awake but after a while I decided to give up and let the sleep take over me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

D woke up with a raging headache. This wasn't anything new to him but he doesn't really drink during basketball season, that's usually when off season comes around. He's free to do whatever he likes without having to face any punishments from the league.

When he got his eyes adjusted to the light he realized one of his hands were stuck under a person. Now this is one thing Mel and Dejounte don't have in common. Once he had fun with his partner from the night before he always made sure they left majority of them always make an argument because they felt "used" but after D throws out a few empty threats they're out the door. Mel on the other hand usually kicks them out in the morning. Maybe after they had sex if she's in a bad mood.

D had to peep over the person and once he realized who it was he felt like a champ. This is the same girl that was bragging to him that he wasn't gonna ever get with her again. Then all of the memories from last night started to come in like a flood.

He immediately retrieved his hand from under Melanie and went over to the pile of their clothes from last night to retrieve his iPhone from his pants pocket.

Once he found it he went on Instagram to see what footage people got of them. When he saw videos and pictures of him and Mel he began to cringe because of how much affection they were showing each other in public. He's not really all about PDA because he's not really the emotional type.

He scrolled through some of the comments on one of the blog pages on his explorer page and people were already saying they been knew he and Mel were a thing. FALSE.

Unlike Melanie he didn't dwell on what people on social media had to say because he knew at the end of the day what the fuck was really going on.

After he went into iMessage and responded to many messages from some of his flings and he even responded to some messages form his family members for once.

While he was doing that Mel was in the bed starting to wake up. She sighed and got up with a huff and rubbed the boogers out of her eye.
(I don't call them boogers but I don't think y'all would understand the term I would use if I put it in)