𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Melanie's POV

After my lil nap I went into my closet to pick out an outfit for tonight. At this point I didn't even wanna go out, lil shrimp dick ruined my whole day. Wanna be acting up with his lil sea creature that's why Milan's fruity ass had to snatch him up.

Just disrespectful.

I found and outfit and I decided to go on instagram have a little ranting session about my live.

"I'm telling y'all he tried to attack me I don't even know why" I said while doing my hair. I wasn't paying attention to the comments but I know hoes were gonna try to be messy in there.

Only_Mia:Girl what did you do

KytheGreat: lmaooo🤣

Milan: y'all she lying🤣🤣

Lorraine_305: bitch you probably couldn't satisfy him🤢🤮

Gianna_: bitch you so messy @Lorraine_305

ShannadeClermont: bitch keep all that energy in person lowercase teeth ass bitch😒‼️

dejountemurray and 1,328 others joined

MelanietheBhaddie: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

TheShadeRoom:👀☕️y'all see who just joined?

Lorraine_305: @ShannadeClermont bitch ain't nobody afraid of you. Come get slapped grimey ass bitch🤮

I finally decided to look at the comments but I only saw a few because a lot of people we're commenting. (The comments above)

"y'all how do I look"

BHAD BHABIE: like a fucking snack😍

ShannonClermont: ain't no bitch can style you😍😍😍

Crybaby_lilly: gorge🧚‍♀️🤪

Nicholas361: damn ma🤤come lemme treat you right

"Nicholas go somewhere with that crap" I laughed

The rest of the live was alright I guess hoes were throwing shade a lot of people were showing love but then I saw a lot of comments from people asking me if I was dealing with some nigga named Jaxon.

"Where tf did y'all hear that istg y'all always assuming some shit" I rolled my eyes "I don't even know anybody named Dejounte"

Then I saw a ton of people commenting about some post on theshaderoom. That page is so messy. Especially the comment section people always coming for me.

"Alright bitches I'll see y'all later lemme go see what these people posting about now"

As soon as I ended the live my home page refreshed and there I was on TSR once again with some nigga I didn't even recognize him at first but then I realized that it was that dumb ass bitch that assaulted me in the parking lot.

The caption of the post said
#tsrbaewatch Okay! NBA player Dejounte Murray was spotted on Melanie Sterling's live so we hear wedding bells.