𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

It's been a three days since Shannade and I went to the club and apparently they're pictures all over the internet with me and the "mystery guy". I'm assuming that this is the same guy I slept with that night. Well not assuming it's gotta be him.

Now all of the blogs such as TheShadeRoom and Hollywood Unlocked aren't letting up with the story. I'm constantly being tagged in dumb shit. Just this morning I saw a post on my explorer page saying that the guy and I have been fooling around for months now.

There's nothing worse than seeing lies about you all over the internet, that shit pisses me off and the worst part about it is if you respond people are going to think that you're actually guilty about the situation.

At this point I'm just going to go with the flow and continue to live my best life. Say what you gotta say because at the end of the day, I know what's real and what's not.

Point Blank Peridot•

Right now I'm at home getting my hair done by my hairstylist and close friend Tae. He's known for slaying females hair on a daily. I've never seen a bad end result from his work.

"Girl tell me why people in my comment section talking about the pictures between you and Dejounte's fine ass- tilt ya head up." Here we go. Tired of hearing about this shit.

"I really don't wanna hear about that shit at this point I'm tired of seeing and hearing his name. I have never had a conversation sober with the nigga so I don't even know what to do or say about the rumours at this point, I'm stressed." I said while sighing and scrolling through my twitter feed.

"Well of course you're gonna be stressed about the situation, you're on every tea page lurking in the comments."

I chuckled

"I can't help it, at times like this my fans are useless they're supposed to be cussing bitches out in the comments for me." I said pouting.

"Girl bye." Tae laughed. "Stop bending your head so much." He popped me with the comb.

"My neck hurts thooo." I whined. Imagine sitting in a chair for hours just to get some braids. Beauty has a price to pay or whatever people say but my damn neck is getting stiff.

"Mmcht. Stop allat complaining.....go live real quick on your phone,mine is dead and I don't have my charger."

"Hold on, lemme go get mines."

I got up and jogged up the stairs but I tripped and almost fell on the last step. That shit is always happening and Tae bust out laughing at my clumsy ass.

"Boy fuck you." I laughed with him while flipping my middle finger.

When I got to my room, I retrieved my charger from the socket in the wall and made my way back downstairs to start the live.

"Wassup y'all welcome to the mother fucking liveeee how y'all doing-"

"Girl put the damn phone up on the counter. The people do not wanna see you booger filled nose"

"You so trifling, that's why Milan always dissing yo ass- OOP" I said while using my hands to cover your eyes.

Tae's dramatic ass laughed and ran away.

"Yooo I hate you. Now these 12 year olds are about to start making all them dumb ass edits of us." He said while recovering from his laughter.

"I don't care you play too much anyways, the only place I got hair is on my head." A lot of people can't relate especially when it comes to the head part. Bald ass bitches.