𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Same day

"I know you fucking lying." I said under my breath. Here I am having a staring competition with a man that I thought I would grow old with. My first "love" if you wanna get technical. Also my first and hopefully my last major heartbreak..

The last time we saw each other we didn't leave on a bad note.

3 years ago

"Too many problems (yeah)
Thinking how I'm gone solve it (yeah)
So much pain in my body (yeah)
They selling lies and I bought it (yeah)
Don't tell me that you love me, if you ain't going to die for me
You can stay the fuck from round me
If you ain't gonna ride for me
Tell me you would never leave
How could you just lie to me (yeah)
Get from off your knees you ain't got to cry to me (yeah)
I been giving all my love, tell me do you feel it
Never learn how to trust sittin' in penitentiary
All for you I'll take a slug baby
Who the realest had to tell her I'm a genie
I can answer wishes (yeah)"

I was sitting on the couch in the studio watching my boyfriend record his new single. I'm proud to say that he's not one of those SoundCloud rappers that gotta be promoting they shit under famous people Instagram comments. Unlike them Kentrell is actually making big money off of this and he has a bunch of fans following his journey that support and love him.

Every time I'm around him it's like I'm relaxed and excited at time same time, when he's not around I feel like I can't breathe, he could be in the bathroom for a minute and I'm ready to breakdown the damn door to be next to him, you may call me clingy I'll call it love..

I always thought that love at first sight only existed in movies but he proved me wrong. The first time I laid eyes on him the connection appeared automatically and then the rest was history.

Our relationship is damn near perfect to me and our bond is something unbreakable.

I've always wondered one thing tho. "Why can't we go public with our relationship?" He claims that him being single to the public eye is better for the "image" he's trying today put out but I can't help but think that it's a lie sometimes. I try not to think about it more often..

It's hard seeing him pretend to be single when he does club appearances and concerts but then I have to remind myself it's just a show and he knows what he has at home waiting on him..

There have been a few incidents in the past where I wanted to call out some bitches on Instagram for getting too comfortable in his DM's and the worst part is he responds to them too and when I question him its always "I'm just trynna make my fans happy you doing too much." I'm doing too much when I see some bitches sending my man nudes? Oh okay..

Other than that lil bump in the road, as I said before our relationship is perfect to me.

He has a tendency of buying me a lot of things especially when he sees me after his shows. Like for example after his last tour he bought be a diamond VVS chain and an iced out buss down AP watch. Every time he spends an exorbitant amount of money on me Nade always says they're "guilty gifts" I ignore her whenever she says that because I refuse to take advice from a girl that can't even keep a man, stop worrying about me and mine..