𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"You big ballin for real got us a whole private room." I said as we walked towards the disclosed area in the restaurant.

"Stop acting like you ain't accustomed to nothing." He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"Stop acting like you ain't accustomed to nothing." I mocked him and waved my arms in the ear.

"You know damn well I don't sound like that." I repeated him and attempted to mock his voice to perfection but I failed.

We continued to go back and forth until someone cleared their throat to gain our attention.

"I'm sorry he can be quite childish sometimes." I said to the waitress. As a pretty girl I give compliments when necessary and I must say she doesn't look too bad. No homo.

She looked at me and tried to discretely roll her eyes but bitch I saw you. I retract my previous compliment her knees look kinda ashy in that tight ass skirt that looks like she's had it since elementary school. It's supposed to be black but it's starting to turn navy blue and she did a horrible job trying to stitch up a rib by the zipper bitch at least use a black thread next time dumb bitch. And don't get me started on them dusty ass shoes, shits looking that they begging bread need some Krazy Glue sweetie?

I snapped out of my daze when I heard D calling my name

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Dejounte questioned me with a confused look on his face.

"Huh?"

"You just cussed out the damn waitress and she ran out the room crying."

"You ain't gotta lie I didn't say shit."

He was gonna respond but someone interrupted him by running in the room.

"KIYAN GET YO ASS BACK HERE NOW!!" I heard my aunty Lala yell from outside.

"Boy what the fuck are you doing here?" I questioned my cousin. His ass is too grown to be running around like a damn 5 year old.

He put his finger up indicating me to be quiet. D kicked me under the table and gave me a who and what the fuck is this look.

"My cousin." I mouthed to him and he nodded in understanding.

"I dragged Kiyan from under the table and pulled him up next to me.

"Answer my damn question now before I tell her where you are."

"Mmcht yo ass ain't cool no more." I smacked him across his head for cussiny.

"Aight damn so I've been skipping basketball practice for a couple of days to avoid getting into a fight."

"With who lil boy? I don't really fuck with yo rude ass like that anymore but I'll go to hell and back for you."

"Aww you love me." He taunted but he stopped when I gave him a straight face.

"So I kinda sorta accidentally and I quote "stole his girl"."

"Aye my nigga, gotta get them young." D put out his hands to dap Kiyan but I slapped both of their hands down.

"Stop encouraging his hoe activities," I turned to D and whisper yelled, "and what happened to you and that girl you were telling me about over the phone the one that does those hair style tutorials on insta?"

"That ho is for the streets."

"And you about to get ya ass beat if you keep on talking like that." I threatened him.