𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Mel's House

"Yes ma I'm still single.....no I'm not lying." I told my mother. She's been ringing down my phone all day and this time I accidentally answered her call. My finger slipped and right now I wish I had a time machine because I wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

"I'm just checking, you know all the blogs posting you and the boy so I have to worry, I've never seen them post you and a guy this much." She ranted on. "Are you calling me a ho mom." I laughed bitterly. I couldn't even be offended because no matter how much I defend myself the media will still try to portray me as one. Yes I entertain many men but only a handful can say they seen the goodies. Plus I'm not doing much of that these days.

Every since D and I started "talking" he's the only once I'm entertaining these days sadly. I have a feeling he's not doing the same but can I get mad tho we're not in a committed relationship. No jealousy is over here. Lies.

He's already in LA and I'm suppose to fly out tonight. I already know this trip is gonna be interesting.

"Mom chill on me, I'm grown." I spoke into the phone while munching on some hot Cheetos. They're good but you gotta get used to the heat.

"STD's ain't grown." I chose not to respond out of respect for her and what little is left of our mother and daughter relationship. There was silence on both ends of the phone call.

"Hello? Mel? You still there." My rude ass continued smacking on the Cheetos and watched the TV like if she wasn't there calling me.

The last thing I heard her say was "Where did I go wrong." Before she hung up.

The thing is with my parents they used thought that they could use their money to buy my love when I was a child instead of spending quality time with me. Then when I was starting to mature my father told me that he wanted me to take over his business one day. Maybe I would've considered it but I saw that business as a drift between me and my parents so that was a no go for me. Of course he was a little disappointed but I really don't give two shits.

That's also why I'm heavy in the committed relationship thing when it comes to having a child.

Anyways enough of my sob story. Let's focus on the interesting things.

Everything is ready for my lil vacation with D in LA so right now I'm chilling and patiently waiting for my flight. Did I say patiently, I lied I'm nervous, excited everything at this point.

Deep down I know some shit is about to go down out there that's gonna change my life forever but bet you my dumbass is gonna be on that flight at 1:30 am sharp with everybody.

Since Tae is on a hiatus from doing hair, he decided to invite himself on the trip but I hope he knows he'll be doing my hair out there. Don't need anybody catching me looking hideous.

And of course I have to bring Milan's irritating ass. My lil personal security guard and assistant.

Speaking of him, he's been really MIA lately. He comes to check on me at the house, sticks around and the leaves. Usually he would stay longer and annoy me. Hey I'm not complaining I need the peace but his bald head ass is missed.