𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

After the game, Shannade and I were talking to one of the wives of a basketball players and she said that's it's tradition to go to a club after the guys have a successful game.

I wasn't really in the clubbing mood for some unknown reason but Shannade agreed before I declined.

The driver I hired for the night drove Nade and I to the club and the line outside was wrapped around the building.

LIV was a club I visited regularly but it's never been this crowded. I guess the ballers attracted everyone tonight.

Right now we're sitting in the VIP section. Due to the team being fairly large they rented out multiple sections and I guess you can say we're in the very very important people section because of the type of players in here and one of them is Dejounte.

"What you want to drink?" Nade asked me because she saw the bottle girl going around taking orders.

"I need something strong right now because I can sense shit going down tonight." I responded and she gave me a concerned look.

"Nope nope nope. Last time we went out you got drunk off your ass and ditched me, that ain't happening to tonight so I suggest you get a Hennessy and coke or some shit." She suggested.

I guess she was right. Usually when I get drunk I embarrass myself and do crazy shit but we're not alone tonight we're with a new crowd.

"Hey girlies." One of the wives Kennedy came over and greeted us. She's the same one that invited us tonight. She's cool in my book but not cool enough to earn the friendship title, can't trust anybody these days.

"Hey girl thanks for the invite." Shannade said. "No problem, I'm lowkey tired of seeing the same Botox filled faces so I'm glad to have you." Shannade and I bust out laughing.

She wasn't wrong. Majority of the girlfriends and wives of the players looked quite enhance. Lips, butt, boobs you name if they had it done and the hips definitely don't match.

"Lmao girl behave I'm not trynna get into anything with these females tonight." I said but no girl puts fair in my heart.

"Oh please these fake ass barbies can't do shit but rant on social media or to their man when shit doesn't go their way. But me I'm gon step if I feel disrespected."

"I know that's right." Nade responded while I kept quiet and nodded.

"Yo baby come over here for a second." Kennedy's husband called out to her.

"What the fuck does he want now damn I can't get no time to myself."

She sighed and said her goodbyes and strutted over to her husband. He was sitting next to Dejounte and 2 other players on the team.

Out of all of them over there Dejounte looked the best with his fine sel-

Nope nope nope not gonna even finish that sentence.

I turned my attention back to Shannade and we started to talk about random things and then we decided to go down to the bar to get some drinks since the bottle girl was too busy flirting with a guy on the team.