𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

𝐌𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Melanie's House
Hidden Hills, California

"A restraining order Mel? Are you sure?" Shannade questioned me with an uncertain tone

"Yes girl a restraining order." I vented to her over the phone.

"Wow I didn't think that it was that bad." She retorted.

"If looks could've killed that day I would've been dead, I'm telling you that man is not mentally stable."

"Speaking of that, didn't the judge order him to go to anger management classes?"

"How do you know?" I questioned her and started slicing my jalapeños, I was trying out this recipe I found on Tik Tok. It's basically takis stuffed in jalapeños and cream cheese. I was trying to avoid making it due to my laziness but my cravings told me to get my black ass up.

"Girl you're involved in the case and don't know anything out it? Or is it pregnancy brain."

"Anything dealing with the case goes through my lawyer, the only time I'll be active is when we're in court."

"His career is gonna be hanging on a thin thread after this is over."

"Bitch what career?"

"Girl you know he's a good player I heard they beat the Clippers last night."

"How is he even able to play? He's supposed to be the bad guy in the situation. I literally saw a few posts about me yesterday saying that I did this shit for a publicity stunt."

The misogynistic men and pick me females always have the most to say on social media but it's all smiles when they see you in person.

"But your last name holds more weight than his tho. Plus you're out here working and making a name for yourself."

"These people dead ass think that I'm a black knock off Paris Hilton, imma prove them wrong tho just wait and see."

"What do— hold on let me answer the door it's probably room service." I continued making my little dish while she went to handle her business. Before I'm finished all of the Taki's are gonna be gone because I keep sneaking a few.

"Look I don't know if you're kicking because it's too hot or  because it's good but either way imma need you to stop because you're making me uncomfortable." I said rubbing my belly to sooth the pain. He's always doing the most with this kicking shit.

*kick*

"Who you talking to?" Shannade asked when she came back to the phone.

"My baby, who else we the only ones here duh."

"He hear you tho— wait FaceTime me I wanna see the belly."