CHAPTER ONE

BREAKING NEWS: Tony Stark's sixteen year old daughter, Aurora, is missing. We have reason to believe that she disappeared shortly after the hearing last Friday. Two days have already passed, and everyone is working hard to bring her home safe. Mr. Stark and his intern Mr. Parker have both declined statements.

-

My name is Ari Stark. My father is Iron Man. The boy I love is Peter Parker.

I repeated the three sentences again and again. I woke up about an hour ago. Tied up, sore, blindfolded, and gagged.

I had been taken by HYDRA, that much I knew. They wanted to turn me into the new Winter Soldier. They wanted to see empires fall.

"Hello, солдат." A voice somewhere in front of me made my breathing freeze. Soldat. That's what they called the Winter Soldier.

It's what they're going to call me.

My name is Ari Stark. My father is Iron Man. The boy I love is Peter Parker.

"How are we feeling, hm?" The man was closer now. A sharp smack across the face made my eyes scrunch up, and told me just how close he was. The blindfold was ripped off and it took me a moment to finally open my eyes, due to the blinding light shining on me.

My eyes darted away from him, looking around the room. It was grey, cement, and cold. The man walked behind me and untied the gag. I spit it out distanfuly.

"I have to be honest, I'm not really into the whole bondage scene," I snarked. The man clocked me hard over the side of the head, making my ears ring.

"Quiet, Soldat. It is time for the first injection." On his cue, a man in a white doctors coat came in holding a syringe with suspicious blue liquid inside. He walked to me with confidence. The Doctor took no precautions, jabbing the needle into my arm without a thought.

"You better hope I don't get an infection from this." I mumbled. The first man grabbed my hair and yanked my head back while the Doctor pushed down the syringe.

At first, there was nothing.

The blue liquid traveled through my blood stream and I was screaming. It felt like I was burning, like there was white hot fire inside of me. Tears were streaming and my voice was going hoarse but the pain didn't stop.

My name is Ari Stark. My father is Iron Man. The boy I love is Peter Parker. I knew this but it took a lot to make it run through my head. This injection, I realized, was to make me forget. I wouldn't forget.

The chemo from my cancer was incomparable to this. God, it hurt.

"An infection is the least of your worries, Soldat." The Doctor said slowly, removing the needle. My body was still convulsing in pain, pulsating, throbbing.

"You're an ass." I said.

"And you are a weapon." The first man said. I've decided to call him the Maker, as it seems like he is the one who's controlling how this is all going down.

"My name is Ari Stark." I said defiantly, and he struck me. "My father is Iron Man." Another punch. "The boy I love is-." A third.

"Have Ares and Artemis come in. Breaking starts today." The maker instructed. I was screaming at them as they walked out.

Don't! Please! I've suffered enough! Someone help me!

By the time the door opened again, my voice was all but hoarse. Two people walked in, a man and a woman, both wearing green HYDRA jumpsuits. The same jumpsuit, I realized, that I was wearing. They looked much older than me, maybe mid to late twenties, but had far off eyes. A 1000 meter stare.