CHAPTER NINE

"Miss Stark, Mr. Parker, are you awake?" FRIDAY came over the speaker in my room and I groaned in annoyance. I rolled over, out of Peter's arms.

"Shhh, FRI. Don't wake him up," I whispered.

"The Avengers are requesting you in the meeting room. It seems important," FRIDAY said, the volume much quieter than it was before.

"Okay," I wrapped a sheet around my shoulders and sat up, immediately feeling the soreness in my lower stomach. I got butterflies when I remembered why.

I stood up and walked slowly into my closet, getting dressed in comfy clothes. When I walked out, Peter was propped up on one elbow. When he saw me, he smiled brightly. "Good morning," He said. I laughed a bit.

"Good morning," I replied, "I'm gonna brush my teeth and hair and everything. Go get dressed, they want us in the meeting room."

Peter nodded and waited until I slipped into the bathroom to sit up. I closed the door.

A few minutes later, I was walking out. Peter was sitting on my bed, and he looked up when I walked out.

"Stop looking at me like that," I laughed.

"Like what?"

"Like we had sex," I said smartly. I nodded my head towards the door and he laughed loudly, standing up.

"We did."

"Yeah, I know, but you need to stop looking at me like that," I teased back.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop looking at you like that. But why are you walking with your hand-?" He asked. I looked down and saw my hand had subconsciously rested on my lower stomach.

"I'm sore, Peter. Give me a break," I responded. We walked into the elevator and I waited for him to push the button that would bring us to the level with the meeting rooms.

"You're sore?" Peter asked. I nodded with a shrug.

"Just, be gentle," I said. Peter was positioned over top of me, and I felt the tip at my entrance.

"Okay," He said. He used his hand to guide himself in. I dug my nails into his shoulders and he buried his head in my neck. He pushed deeper.

"Wait," I said. He held still for about 20 seconds, per my request. "Okay, you can move," I said again. He pushed in further, again. I let out a high pitched whine when his hips jerked.

"I'm sorry, my Spider Senses are like going crazy right now," He said.

"It's okay, Peter," I said. He pushed even further into me. He adjusted himself so he could make eye contact while he went deeper. His hips jerked again and I let out a whining moan. "God, you're big."

"You're bigger than Kayden, and I was sore after him too so it makes sense," I said.

"I didn't mean to-"

"No, Peter, it's okay. Really. You are a very gentle lover," I said, planting a light peck on his lips.

"Ari, oh my god. Your neck!" He giggled loudly, his eyes all kinds of wide.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"Hickeys. Like a lot of them. Here," Peter pulled off his hoodie and I shrugged it on, tipping up the hood. He tied the strings together at the front, making a bow.

The elevator doors opened.

We walked down the corridor and into the glass meeting room that held the Avengers. I sat next to Cap and Peter sat next to my dad.