Ch.2

"Don't do this! I have done nothing to you!"
I charged at her and bit her wing and shook it hard. Then she pushed me against the wall.
"You were born! You think you can defeat me abomination? I would love to see you try."
She grabbed my golden colored tail and tossed me across from her. I slowly got up and look at her in the eye.
"For the last time, my name isn't abomination. Its Akila."
Then I blew a gust of wind at her and flew up high. The wind distracted her as I flew as high as the clouds. I hugged my wings together and was falling at a fast speed. I aim for the queen and started to spin. She saw me coming and barely managed to dodge me. The only thing I did hit was her eye. That is gonna scar up in a few weeks.
"You little brat! Come here!"
She flew up to me and blew fire. I blew it away with my wings.
"You killed my mother!"
I roared and did my same attack and hit her wing this time. She roared in pain as she fell to the floor.
"It was her own fault! She broke the rules. She knew the consequences. She deserved to die for taking a Oni as a
mate!"
"You take that back!"
I jumped up a gasped for air. I looked around in shock. I'm still on the roof. It was just a dream. I sighed in relief and looked at Todd. He had a worry look in his eyes.
"Hey, I'm o.k see? I'm fine. It was just another dream."
I looked at the sky and had the urge to fly. But I knew I couldn't or else they might find me. It was dawn by the time I got ready for the day. Yep, today was my day off. I poured some more kibbles for Todd and opened the door. But then I heard whining.
"Relax Todd, I'll be back in a hour or two o.k? Bye, love ya."
Then I closed the door. What a goofy puffball. I walked out of the apartment only to get nearly shoved.
"Hey buddy, watch it! I'm walking here!"
The man in the brown coat only ignored me and kept walking. Yep, good ol' South side of Ninjago. I went straight and made a right. There is a coffee shop near by and they always give away the donuts from yesterday.
The door jingled as I opened it. Inside was few people sipping coffee and trying to stay awake. I walked up to the counter and saw who it was.
"Well well well, look who got a job."
"Ah lay off Y/n. Its only for a little while," Luggie said. The most laziest man alive. I mean seriously, when you ask him to turn off the light, he'll just grab a grabbing stick and turn it off while still sitting in the couch. I looked at the menu above me and thought for a bit.
"Hmm, I will have one cup of hot coco with whipped cream."
"You got it toots. HEY JEAN! ONE HOT COCO WITH WHIPPED CREAM!"
"O.k," Jean yelled.
"THANKS!"
I rolled my eyes and sat down in one of the booths close to the window. That man was not from around here. And how did he know Harumi? I didn't see him at the palace when I lived there. A million thoughts ran through my head as someone sat across from me. Who the fuck is this guy?
The person wore a green sweater zipped up. He had blonde hair and emerald green eyes with a hint of mischief in them. (It's what Lloyd looks like now in season 11!) He wore too nice of clothes to be from around here.
"Can I help you with something blondie," I asked.
"Yeah, I think you can."
Oh shit, that voice, it's The same from last night.
"Your the same guy from the bar, aren't you?"
"That is what I need to talk to you about."
"How about we discuss this over coffee at last so I'm more awake."
He nodded and we stayed silent for a while.
"What's your name?"
"What?"
"I said ' What's your name," I asked.
"Lloyd. What's yours?"
"Y/n"
"Y/n what?"
"Just Y/n is fine."
The waitress came by with my hot coco. She looked like a slut.
"That'll be 2.99$, toots."
"I'll pay," Lloyd said before I could mutter a word.
"Hey lady," I called.
She turned and looked at me with a pissed off look.
"Don't call me toots, lesbo."
The waitress rolled her eyes at me and walked away.
I sipped my drink and eyed Lloyd.
"If this is about Harumi, then you can forget about your questions."
"Come on, just answer one question at least. You do owe me."
I raised a eye brow and said "How the hell do I owe you?"
"If I remember correctly, you had your friends point an entire crate of guns at me for no good reason."
"Well, that was your own damn fault. It was your choice to grab my arm."
"Because you didn't answer my question."
"Why do you want to know? Why not ask her how she knows me, huh? I'm sure she would just love to answer your questions."
Lloyd looked down and sad. But I knew that face anywhere. He's mourning. But why?
"I can't."
"Why not? She's usually a people's person."
"She's dead. She was on top of a building that was ready to collapse. There was no way to save her."
"Oh, I'm sorry. She must of been a good friend to you. But I'm glad she's gone. One less thing to worry about."
Lloyd looked shocked.
"How can you say that? Sure she tried to give Ninjago to Garmadon, but she didn't deserve to die."
"Deserve gots nothing to do with it. It's called karma."
"Sounds like she did something bad to you. What did she do? Betray you? Break your heart?"
"Hmmp, I wish she did. But no, she did something way worse."
"What did she do," Lloyd asked.
I looked down for a good while. Memories of pain and sorrow filled my heart.
"I don't want to talk about it."
I got up and walked out of the diner.
"H-hey! Wait up!"
Lloyd ran to catch up with me.
"Where are you going?"
"Home, don't follow me."
"But why?"
"Because I don't need some perfect looking movie guy following me around asking me about the princess."
Lloyd stoped following me. I felt his eyes watching me as I left. Huh, it's funny. He almost reminds me of Garmadon when we were in the realm of Oni and Dragon. Too bad he stabbed me in the back....