Ch.3

Hey! Turns out I updated today, just like I said. Don't forget to comment! Sorry I was late. Internet problems.

  I sat on the roof and smoked a joint of medical marijuana as Todd gnawed on a stick. The sky was turning to night as I ate a stale donut. I can't really afford food. I can only pay rent, food for Todd, and sometimes one bag of cereal. Yep, good ol' South side of Ninjago. At least I'm not living on the streets. I looked up at the sky, remembering when me and and my little half sister Mistake would fly as high as the clouds and play and had fun. You know what? Since Harumi is gone, maybe I could do it again. There is no one else who knows about me.
  I took a deep breath and stood on the ledge of the roof. I turned around and looked at Todd.
  "Go inside Todd. Go on."
  Todd gave me a confused look, but took his stick and went down the fire escape to my open window. I faced outward again, took a deep breath, and jumped.

~Lloyd's POV~

  What a strange girl. What was her problem? I only asked a simple question. Not to mention her condition. She had messy (color of hair) (curly, straight, etc) (length of hair) hair that looked like it hadn't been washed in days, and she looked very skinny, I could almost see her rib cage through her shirt! If you could call it a shirt. It looked so old and raggy, it hardly looked like a shirt. And she had bags under her eyes, like as if she hasn't slept in days. The only thing that seemed alive with emotion was her big round eyes. They seemed a bit unusual, but that was it. Why did she hate Harumi so much?
  "Master Lloyd, you are needed at the monastery," P.I.X.A.L said through my little speaker in my car.
  I pushed the inter comm button.
  "Why? Did something happen?"
  "Master Wu says you are late for dinner."
  "Oh! Sorry, guess I lost the time. I'll be there soon."
  "Copy that."
  I made a turn and drove to the monastery. I should really carry a watch or a clock. Who knows what Uncle Wu would do if I missed out on dinner. I just need to make one pit stop real quick. I pulled over on the side of the road in the hills. I got out of the car and climbed up to the top of one of the hills. It had one weeping willow tree and I was able to see over Ninjago City. This view never really got old. It was a bit windy today with a few clouds. I looked towards the forest. If you look closely, you could see the monastery from here. But something caught my eye. Something... Gold colored and it was flying around above the woods. I tried to make out what it was, but it was too far.
  "What is that," I muttered.
  The second I said that, the gold thing stopped and flew towards me! And at a very fast speed. I pulled my mask over my hand and positioned myself for a fight. The closer it got, the bigger it got. I was shocked when I saw what it was.
  It was a golden dragon with two enormous wings, but no arms. Must be one of those dragons with the wings attached to the arms. It just sat there in mid air flapping its wings looking at me. It had two horns that were white with black at the tip, it was just the right size for the head. A few teeth poked out from under its mouth. But the thing that caught my attention the most was those big round e/c eyes. It had a few horns on the side of its head, but it was smaller then the main two. It was a bit small. Smaller then my dragon, maybe by a foot or two smaller.
  It cocked its head at me. As if it was curious about what I was doing. Its golden scales shimmered under the moon light.
  "Whoa, where did you come from," I said.
  It slowly landed near the weeping willow tree and yawned. In its mouth reveled dozens of sharp teeth.
  "You are much different then any other dragon I've ever seen. You even look a bit different too."
  It lowered its head to my level and slowly walked up to me. I backed up as it went forward. It sniffed me when it was close enough and backed up. It turned its back on me and flew off.
  "Well, that was a bit different."
  I heard P.I.X.A.L's voice from my car.
  "Oh shoot!"
  I quickly ran to the car and pushed the inter comm button.
  "Hey Pix, sorry I didn't answer ya. I was a bit distracted"
  "By what distracted you young nephew?"
  "Uncle Wu! I didn't know it was you."
  "Could you please explain why you aren't here? Your mother was worried sick."
  "Sorry, there was this golden dragon and-"
  "Golden dragon? Hmm, we will discuss this when you get home. Understand?"
  "Yes Uncle Wu."
  I sighed and looked back at the hill. The golden dragon there on the hill, the moon behind its back. It starring back at me. With its intense e/c eyes. I pulled my phone out and took a picture of it.
  I climbed back in my car, I could feel its eyes on me as I drove away. About 15 minutes later, I pulled up to the monastery. When I got in, everyone was asking me about the dragon.
  "Did it try to bite you," Jay.
  "What happened little buddy," Cole.
  "Where was it," Jay.
  "Did you fight it," Kai.
  "Please tell us," Jay.
  "Did it see you as a threat," Zane.
  "Did you tame it," Jay.
  "Was it hurt," Nya.
  Then Jay grabbed my shoulders and shook me with each word he said.
  "Tell... Us... What... Happened!"
  "I wiill iff yoouu ssttoop shaakiinng mee."
  " Oops, sorry kid."
  "Lloyd what happend? Did it hurt you," my Mom said as she inspected me.
  "Mom stop. I'm fine. See?"
  "Hmm, P.I.X.A.L, could you be a dear and scan him for any injuries. My son has a long record lying about his injuries."
  P.I.X.A.L scanned me for a sec and reported.
  "His heart rate is a little high and he has a lot of sugar in him. But he is perfectly healthy."
  "See? Told you."
  "Nephew, what did you see?"
  I jumped and saw Uncle Wu behind me. Where did he come from?
  "Uh, sure."

~??? POV~

  Wind is slightly off today. Not good. Wind dragons acting unusually nervous. They feel something I don't. This wind feels, familiar. I can't place where I've felt it before. When the wind hit my missing horn, a picture of a golden dragon popped into my head. But wait, it couldn't be! First Rider said she was slain. If she is truly back, I must gather strongest dragons. Wind dragons won't help due to their promise . I snorted in disgust at the thought of it.  It may be rain nothing but blood by the time I find her.......