Ch.9

I pulled the bag of meat out of my trunk and tossed it on my back.
   "Oof! Okay, I may have gotten too much meat." I started to tip to one side.  "Woah woah woah!"
  I quickly regained my balance and looked up the hill. I let out a really really long sigh. Then Uncle Wu's voice came into my head. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I slowly made my way up the hill. Then my foot slipped making me fall down backwards. And again. Okay, third times the charm. I walk up the hill again, this time avoiding any wet slippery grass. And I made sure my moves were slow and steady. Then, when the top was right there, I here a rip. I quickly looked back, and saw all the meat I carried, nearly up to the top, tumble all over the side of the hill. My eye started to twitch.
    "Are.. you.. kidding me?! Uuurrrrhhhggggg!" I jumped up and down stomping in the spot I was in. Word of the wise, never do it on a hill.
  I slipped and fell all the way to the bottom. I groaned and look at the now empty bag in my hand. I looked at the hill and sighed. Again. I got up groggy, and grabbed all the meat, tossed it in the bag. And got to the top.
     I dropped the bag of meat onto the grass at the hill. Then I sat against the willow tree and opened up a Fritz Donnegan comic book. I am really excited to have a dragon in the monastery again. But what should I name it? Is it a boy or a girl? I shrugged and kept reading.

-one hour later-

  Okay, I'm finished with this comic and that dragon hasn't showed up yet. I rolled in the grass 5 times, climbed the tree about 3 times, and played chess by myself twice. I did not climb up the hill with a bag of raw meat, only to find out the dragon, is a no show. I grabbed out a pair of binoculars and look all over the sky. Where the hell is that thing? After ten minutes, I started to give up. Until something gold caught my eye. Then my excitement skyrocket through my body. There it is! The dragon was flying through the clouds. Going in and out of them. Without a care in the world. The moon light reflecting off its shiny, golden, scales. Then off to the far right, something blue and glowing appeared. It looked like a hole in the sky. But I recognized it immediately. 
  "What is a dragon portal doing there?"
  To be honest,  I was a bit confused. I mean, I know why it's there. But what would another dragon be here? The golden dragon stopped and looked at the portal. Flapping it wings in a circular motion to keep it still in the air. And then, I saw First Borne fly out......... with a whole lotta dragons. There were earth dragons, fire dragons, metal dragons, all of the elements. But no wind dragons. Weird. First Borne flew towards the golden dragon as the other surrounded them in a circle. I ran closer to the edge and got my binoculars out to get a better look. Their..... growling at each other. But why? Then First Borne charged at the much smaller dragon. It dodged her then quickly flew on top of her and started ripping the flesh off her. First Borne roared in pain and shook her off.
  I pressed my inter comm. 
  "P.I.X.A.L? Are you there?"
  "Of course Lloyd, what is it?"
  "There's a fight in the forest! That golden dragon? It's fighting First Borne! I need help or else they are gonna kill each other!"
  "Don't not worry.  I am sending the others there right now. Do not attempt to stop them until the they show up."
  "Fine. I'll try to wait."
  I looked back at the fight. The golden dragon was grabbed by the tail and tossed into the air. It quickly regained its balance and opened its mouth. Then it did a big flap with its wings and pushed air towards First Borne. It hit her in the chest and was forced to fall to the ground. Air. It blew air. Then the circle of dragons broke and formed a group flying towards the small dragon. It turned the other direction and flew fast. But not fast enough. The group surrounded it. And started to tear it apart. It screamed in pain. I watch as the dragons tore their teeth and claws into the golden flesh. But, then I heard other dragons screaming. It was fighting back! It bit into one of the dragons and clawed a eye out of a blue dragon. First Borne flew up and flew towards the group. Come on guys, where are you?
  Then it slipped out of the group and flew....... up. Just straight up. Some of the dragons tried to follow it. But couldn't.  Eventually,  they flew back. Then the golden dragon stopped. And fell. At a fast rate. It closed its wings close to its body and started to spin. But as it spun. It glowed a golden color. It spun faster and faster. It kinda reminded me of spinjitzu. A trail of glowing gold was behind it. The group flew towards it. But it turned and spun into the group! It avoided dragons that tried to attack it but it was too fast. (Think of Yondu's stick. The red tail. And how fast it is. That is how fast the golden dragon is going.)
  Then it flew out of the group and headed towards First Borne. She tried to bite it. But was quick enough. The it spun under First Borne's wing and... hit through it! Like an arrow. First Borne roared in pain and fell. Like a rock. The golden dragon stopped spinning and watch. The group immediately caught their queen and flew into the portal. It closed behind them. I looked back at the golden dragon. It roared a victory roar, before falling to the earth. Okay, now I have to do something! I formed my elemental dragon and flew. I heard the dragon crash against trees as I flew closer. I pressed my interest comments.
  "Guys! Where are you?"
  "We see you. Where are you going," Cole asked.
  "There's a hurt dragon down here hurry. It's bleeding.  Bad."
  I flew down next to the dragon.  Then jumped off. I ran towards it. It had cuts all over it. Scales were missing. Teeth marks along its back. The was a claw mark directly below its left eye. It raised its head and tried to get up. But failed. It whimpered in pain.
  "Shh Shh. It's okay its okay. "
  It looked at me. Then growled. I backed up. A lot.
  "Hey hey. It's me. Remember? You tossed me in the air. Right?" I raised my hand a bit. It brought it's head closer and sniffed it. The it's head fell to the floor. It's eyes were barely open. I came near it and put my hand in it muzzle. Then I started to rub it.
  "Shh. It's gonna be okay."
  I put my other hand above its eye as the other flew down.
  "It's gonna be okay."

  But is it gonna be okay, Garmadon?
  I don't know. But I need you to trust me. Okay?
  Alright......... I trust you.