Ch.24

Oh mi god! Guys, I am so so so so so very very very very sorry for not updating every week. Welp, I don't have a job anymore. Or, at least until this virus thing has gone down. And since everybody is quarantined, I couldn't go out as often as I do, so less Wi-Fi time for me. But it gave me time to go over the chapter. If this COVID-19 stuff had a face..... I'd punch it........WITH MY FIST!!!!!! I think you guys will like this chapter. Btw, how's the Corona break treating ya? Are any of your family/friends affected? Your not alone in this. Ever.

VOTE!!!
COMMENT!!!
READ!!!

Lloyd's POV

  Did...... did he just..... eat the bullet? What?! I'm....... so confused right now. Todd just landed on his feet and shook his fur, like nothing happened. The shooter looked at his gun, and back at Todd.

  "How did.... what the fuck," the shooter yelled. He had a white wife beater and wore black sweats. He looked nuts to be honest.  But then a voice brought us back into reality.

  "Your mine."

  The oni, Akila, tackled the shooter to the ground punching him repeatedly. Blood started to come out his nose and teeth. And I think I saw a tooth spit out. Then I decided enough was enough.  I pushed her off him as Todd took the gun away. Then I pointed my sword at this.... monster on the ground.

  "Your under arrest, Akila."

  She looked at me and at the shooter. He was unconscious due to her really strong punches. Then she looked up back at me. I couldn't tell what face she was making. I guess it would be somewhere between disgust and hatred.

  In a deep voice, I said, "Both of you are coming with me. The others will be here soon. So don't bother."

  "Is that the thanks I get for saving these people? Some hero you are," she spat.

  Save them? That is utter bull. This thing thinks she can actually trick me into thinking that she saved these people? I'll believe that when Cole's cooking starts to taste good. There were only five other people in the lobby. That old lady, a homeless man, a woman and her baby, and the shooter.

  The woman walked up to me shaking slightly and said, "Green Ninja, sir.... no offense but, she did save us. That man was gonna shoot Mrs. Bunkle until she showed up."

  Then Akila put in,  "Yeah, just because I am what I am, doesn't mean that I hurt people, hypocrite."

  I looked back down at her. Skin black as night, glowing eyes, and sharp fangs. I kinda find it hard to believe I'm part Oni.

  "I'm sorry ma'am , but she needs to be brought in for questioning."

  Then the door was kicked open. Mrs. Bunkle screamed in surprise as my teammates ran in. Weapons in hand.

  "Green! Are you all good? Sorry we're late, had a little trouble," Red/Kai said.

  "It's all good. I have both of them here."

  Then I realized something.  Didn't Y/n come here to check on her landlord? And I saw her go. So.... where was she? I looked around twice just to be sure.

  "Where's Y/n? She said she was gonna head down," I said to the old lady.

  "Sorry young man, but no one came down. Except for that..... whatever it is," Mrs.Bunkle said while pointing a shaky finger at Akila.

  "Whatever she is. Thank you very much," Akila muttered.

  "Excuse me, but are you sure no one else came down here expect for her," Ice/Zane asked.