4

jungkook pov

He gasps as we come up to my car. "jeez, fucken hottest car I've seen." i laughed at his reaction "lol thanks, hop in" we drove to a cafe that served the best milkshakes. we talked about crazy little things on the way, it was quite amusing actually, we laughed and fought over who the worst teacher is at school.... taehyung won. it wasn't like all of my other dates. it was awkward or talking about nothing. we had fun on the way there and we seemed to get to know each other.

i slowed down at a red light, i couldn't help but turn my head to look at the hot yet beautiful person sitting in my passenger seat. he turned to meet my eyes. he laughed "what you looking at" i just couldn't help myself, so i said "just looking at the hot yet beautiful person sitting next to me"

taehyung pov-

"just looking at the hot yet beautiful person sitting next to me" jungkook said to me. i got a little flustered "aww thankyouuu, not as hot as u though" giving a small wink. i thought to myself....where tf r these winks coming from. jeez.

we arrived to the little cozy cafe.

we went and sat in one of the booths ordering what we wanted

we went and sat in one of the booths ordering what we wanted. we sat there for a few second looking into each others eyes. "thankyou for bringing me here. its beautiful. i didn't know u could be soft like this." he gave me one of his smiles that could send me to heaven and back. "haha u make me soft" i blushed a little at his comment.

we talked and talked for ages about little light things, and then some deep things. i found out that he lives by himself in a house, he gets heaps of money through his dad who is over seas. i found out that yoongi is crushing on jimin and that jimin is crushing on yoongi. we laughed about it and made a deal to work together and get them to date.