35

taehyung pov

i ran into my house, jungkook was still being carried by namjoon. and thank god jungkook started to stir. he mumbled something "baby im here, im hear baby" before he could even hear me finish he passed out again. i was a crying shaking mess. omg what was i going to do. namjoon walked down the hallway and put jungkook in the bath because he was still covered in blood. i grabbed a face wash and put cold water. i was still a shaking mess i tried to put it on his forehead but i couldn't control myself. jimin put his hand on my back to comfort me and grabbed the face wash from hands and placed it on jungkooks forehead. 

after a few seconds jungkook sired. he woke up and i cried even harder because i was grateful that he was awake. "taehyung?" he ask in a whisper "hey baby, its ok ur ok now" my heart broke when one tear slid from his eye. 

it was a long night. we all worked together helping find where jungkooks injury's. his shoulder and head and ribs hurt. it took ages to wash all the blood off. he had been screaming when we did something to sudden and hurt him. it was hard to watch. it broke me. finally after and hour or so we had finished. namjoon picked jungkook up again to take him to my room "oh fuck man, ur so fucken heavy" namjoon replied. jungkook gave a small weak flex of his muscles

we let him rest and went into the lounge room. as we all sat down i broke down into tears. it hurt to see jungkook like this. it was heart breaking. after jimin had finished comforting me jisung started to talk "guys im so fucking sorry. i cant forgive my brother for doing this. he is very protective of me. i told him after u guys kicked my ass. so he was mad. im so sorry. he will know what he has done and i will make sure he will pay for it" yoongi grumbled something and hobi just nodded. namjoon and jimin didn't say anything. i couldn't help myself "jisung. i really do trust u. but if something like this ever happens again, i will make sure u pay for it. i know it wasn't exactly your fault. u better fix this or i swear to god.