41

jungkook pov

i was talking to namjoon and yoongi about our test that we were about to have in an hour. someone grabs me from behind. i spin around "omg baby whats wrong" taehyung was sobbing in my arms. "im scared im going to loose you. chan came up to me in the bathroom threatning me." my heart dropped. i stand up and punch the table hard, making everyone stare at us. "fucking bastard!" i storm off towards the bathroom shoving poeple out of my way. oh was he going to get it.

chan pov

the door slams open. i was just getting up from reccovering from taehyung. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD, U NEVER GO ANYWHERE NEAR ME OR TAEHYUNG U FUCKING BITCH. JUST LEAVE US ALONE!" i was quite carm suprisingly. i brush myself and give him a small bow. "i will not bother u anymore for the sakes of jisung. i havent seen him so happy in so long. i want to thank u, i shall be off. i wont bother u" i leave shutting the doot lighly and giving jungkook one more bow.

"take care of ur mans, hes a feisty one" i leave giving a wink. 

jungkook pov

i walk back to taehyung and our friends. i bring taehyung into my arms "babe don't do that again" he says sobbing "im sorry baby, he wont bother us again" i kiss his forhead still deep in thought.

army forever. book almost done