31

WARNING------READ AT YOUR OWN RISK-------MAY NEED HOLY WATER..... hehehe

taehyung pov

jungkook picks me up and throws me on to the bed. i didn't mind i enjoyed it when he looks like this. he pulls of his shirt. i admire his abs that make my heart race. omfg. hot. he slowly crawls on top of me and runs his hands up and down my stomach. "baby, do you want to do this?" i flip us over quickly "babe i cant wait anymore" i kiss him on his abs and muscles running my hands over his clothed member. he groans from the sensational. i pull down his pants and boxers gasping at the size that lay in front of me. 

jungkook moans as my wet slick tongue runs over the tip of his cock. i take his dick in my hands massaging it and taking it fully in my mouth. the burning sensation was nice. he throws his head back. i stop when i feel like when hes close. 

jungkook flips us over and gives butterflies kisses over my stomach making me ticklish. he pulls down my pants flips me over so im on my stomach but in the air. he smiles and massages my ass giving it a few smack here and there.

he grabs lube from the side table and massages it into my pink hole and onto his dick. i new what was going to happen. jungkook pushes one finger in making me moan. soon enough he added another one which makes me stiff. but i soon enough i felt pleasure.

i had finally been prepped and he lined himself up in front of me. i had a little trick that i pulled out of my pocket that i new that was going to shock him "hit me hard daddy, im ready" he gasp at my comment and smirked "anything for my baby boy.

he pushes in making me groan. "aughh" after a little bit i tell jungkook to move. 

we moan as pleasure over takes my body. "fuck!!!" "omg yes keep going" i manage to say. jungkook smirks making my heart race. he moves even faster making me cry of pleasure. i shake as i cum allover myself and so does jungkook. 

he falls next to me panting "thankyou baby" "i love u so much" i lean in and kiss him. we get changed and get cleaned up. we were exhausted and immediately fell asleep but not before a goodnight kiss. 

OMFG I NEED HOLY WATER. THAT WAS SO SHIT. FORGIVE ME. AHHH. LMAO SORRY

PLZ VOTE THANKS 

ARMY FOREVER <3