26

jungkook pov

we had arrived at school and straight away had meet up with namjoon, jin, hobi, jimin and yoongi. we all great each other and laugh. we were the talk of the school. i quite enjoyed it. everyone new that taehyung was mine. but some people still hadn't gotten the message. 

there was a new kid. his name was jisung (Han from stray kids) and oh did jungkook want to rip him apart. jisung walked past us and looked one look at taehyung and gave a whistle. "dang boy, looking good" before i could do anything taehyung pulled me into a deep kiss. we pulled apart "sorry honey, im taken." i gave jisung a death stare letting him know not to mess. "let me know when your done with a dumb ass" i didn't react but oh boy did taehyung. i found it so hot and arousing watching taehyung shove him into a wall. "im quite happy with my mans, why would i want someone who looks like a squirrel." taehyung was mad yet calm. i could watch anymore because taehyung was driving me crazy. i lightly push taehyung off of him and grabbed jisung by the collar. i yanked him out of the hallway "fuck off u dick" i push him out the door making him stumble onto the floor. i spun around on my heels and slammed the door in his face.

hey guys i dont know if this is going ok

ARMY FOREVER<3