22

jungkook pov

the bell rang and i told taehyung to meet me at the canteen where me and  my friends sit. we have our own table that no one sits at because they know what will happen if they take our spot. we sit down and soon enough taehyung comes along and sits next to me. his smile gives me butterflies. 

taehyung pov

i was excited to meet jungkooks friends. i sat down next to him giving him a small kiss as a greeting. i look around the table. jimin and yoongi where already there. and they sat next to what looks like another couple they greet me "hey taehyung im namjoon nice to meet u" i smile and shake his extended hand. nice guy already "hey my name is jin and u can call me hyung. be careful around namjoon he breaks everything. and im so glad your hear, you can finally shut jungkook up. he wont stop talking about u" he says giving namjoon a glare. i laugh when jungkook in return wines "hyung!" and finally a happy hyper looking dude introduces himself "hey my name is hoseok just call me hobi" i smile and say "hey guys nice to meet u all hope we can be good friend" i smile at all of the encouraging comments from jin, namjoon and hobi. 

jungkook pov

i smiled looking over at my new boyfriend taehyung who was getting along with all of my friends. i couldn't believe it. a dream come true. the man of my dreams and the best friends i could ever ask for. i am grateful. i hope things don't change. im so happy. 

i come back to my senses after day dreaming for a few seconds. all of my friends and taehyung were laughing about something that happened to namjoon in year 2. "hey its not my fault. the glasses just HAPPENED to break because it just did" "yeah sure namjoon sure!" they all say taehyung laughing and giggling. i reach in and turn taehyung head. i lean in and give him a kiss "what was that for?" he smiles and laughed after we break apart. "im just so happy. he smiles and leans in for another kiss. nothing matters right now. nothing