34

taehyung pov

my phones rings and it was jimin. i was hoping it was jungkook. "hey jimin whats up" i say "hey is jungkook with u. hes snot here" my heart dropped and new something had happened. i rush out of bed ignoring the pain. "jimin listen to me, somethings happened, we need to find him. meet me outside the school" 

i rush to the school seeing jimin walking out with namjoon, jisung, jin, hobi and yoongi. "hey guys we need to find him. hes not picking up" i say with a lump in my throat. 

jisungs phone rang as we were figuring out where to look. "hey Chan, whats up" he says into the phone after a few seconds he yells "are you fucking kidding me, we were cool u piece of shit, always have to ruin things, were the fuck is he!!!" he hangs it up and punches the wall next to him. "i was upset about what u guys did to me because i didn't see that i was in the wrong, i told my older brother Chan, and now he found him and beat him up. hes in the alleyway!!!"

jimin gasped and namjoon stared. i just collapsed on the pavement in shock. i stand up quickly and run. i know were it is. the others followed per suite.

we cam around the corner of the alleyway. i screamed. jungkook was lying lifeless up against the wall absolutely covered in blood.

i sprinted to him and shook him he didn't wake up. namjoon came along right behind me and scooped him up into his arms. taehyung your house is just around the corner. we need to go there.