30

jungkook pov

the week had gone fast with many exams that was going to tell us our future. i was stressed and scared but i had taehyung. we had been dating for 6 months and i was in deep love. me and my friends had come even closer than ever. we were the top of the school. it felt great i had everything that i could ever want. we had walked out of chemistry and went to our lunch table. taehyung and i laugh as we watch jisung and hoseok laugh and flirt.  yoonmin were in a deep relationship it was so amazing to watch them grow. "jungkooook" taehyung wines with his head on my shoulder  im tiered. i laugh "will this fix it" i lean in and give him a kiss. he wines and putts again. "not enough" i laugh and litter his face with kisses. everyone watches and cooed. they loved it when we got all fluffy. tbh it was cute. 

it was the final bell and taehyung and i walk home to his place. we got into some comfy clothes and sat and watched a movie. taehyung was on my lap "babe im bored" taehyung says. he kisses me deeply for a few minutes, i decide to take it to another level and ask for permission to enter, taehyung smiles against my lips and opens his mouth i explore his sweet mouth. things escalated quickly i had my hands on his thighs and waist. i groaned when taehyung moved his grinned his ass on my dick. i quickly became hard and couldn't hold myself back anymore. i quickly lift him up and take him to the bedroom.....

oof shit gonna get dirty.