5

jungkook pov-

"hey i shall be back im going to go to bathroom, we can finish up and leave if u want, its getting late." i said to taehyung as i got up. "ye of course"

i left to go to bathroom and as i walk out i see taehyung waiting near the counter. my heart drops as a guy around our age walks up to him from behind and smacks his ass. my blood boiled and i new that taehyung was gonna take care of him, but before taehyung could even react i ran over to the guys and tackled him to the ground hitting him in the face and stomach repeatedly. he bleed from his nose and mouth. he caught me off guard and swung his legs and nocked my legs from underneath me, leaving me on the floor. he got off the floor and kicked me in the side and punched me in the face, leaving a bruise on my cheek bone.... i was stronger, much stronger. i got up quickly and pushed him up against the wall. yelling and spitting in his face "DON'T U EVER FUCKING TOUCH HIM AGAIN, OR EVEN LOOK AT HIM!" i punched him in the stomach one more time, "NOW FUCK OFF U BASTARD!!!" he ran out the door limping and crying.

my back hit the wall as i slid down to the floor clutching my ribs. i gasped in pain. taehyung was at my side half crying. he placed his hand on both sides of my face "OMG, OMG, OMG!" "r u ok. omg. omg. r u ok. ok. my house is just around the corner i will take u there to clean u up"

taehyung pov-

i couldn't stop the tears. the ran down my face as i watched jungkook come out of no wear and beat and hit this guy that touched me. i sobbed as the guy kicked him in the ribs and punched jungkook. i couldn't bare to watch. jungkook over powered and yelled at the guy to get lost. tears streak my face as i see how much pain he is in. i place my hands on either side of his face "my house is just around the corner, i will take u there"

thankyou i hope u like it

who is ur bias- mine is jk

ARMY FOREVER <3