27

taehyung pov

we had walked past jisung many times through out the day but never made eye contact. we were all walking along the hallway. jungkook hand in hand. i smile when i came up with a great idea. "omg guys lets go for ice cream after school" hoseok jumped up and down and easily agreed "omfg yes, bitch that's what i need." namjoon asked jin "um hell ye. lets all get fat" i look at jungkook with puppy eyes "of course, anything for u" i laughed looking at yoonmin who weren't paying attention and were making out right in front of our eyes. jungkook hit yoongi in the arm making him jolt "do.you.want.to.go.out.for.icecream with us" jungkook said slowly so that they could hear. yoongi gave jungkook a grumpy look and agreed "ye sure, whatever" we all separated. i gave jungkook a kiss goodbye.

 as we left someone tapped e on the shoulder. jisung. "hey taehyung, i just wanted to apologize for my stupid behavior earlier today. it was childish. i really hope we can be friends because i don't really have any friends at the moment." i though about it for a moment and said "yes jisung it was very rude and i didn't want to hurt u like that, i cant speak on the behalf of jungkook because he enjoyed it" i say smiling "and yes jisung we can be friends,just don't do that again" he smiled and gave me a hug. "do you want to come out for ice-cream with me and my friends" hey laughed and agreed "ok see u then" we say separating.

ARMY FOREVER<3