Two

The moon's light showered Gotham in an ethereal glow, dark silhouettes of the buildings were visible if you looked. Stars dotted the black sky, accompanying the shimmering crescent situated in it.

Robin leaped across another rooftop, his cape flowing elegantly behind his figure. The only noises in the night were his muted footsteps, and the conversation in his earpiece.

"Any crimes in your area?" Red Robin asked, as Damian somersaulted again after making impact with the cement beneath him.

"None in mine," Jason replied as Nightwing answered, "None that I've seen," shortly after.

"Robin, what about you?" Tim questioned when he hadn't said anything.

Damian stopped moving for a few seconds, panting lightly on a roof. "Haven't been able to find any."

Red Hood let out an audible sigh of relief, as he breathed, "Wow! One night without any problems? That's a first!"

"You're telling me. I expected at least a mugging or bank robbery, but nothing? Huh," Richard mused. "Guess that means we can go back to the manor now."

As if he had just jinxed it, the boys heard the gruff voice of Batman inform, "I think I just spotted Harley and Ivy nearby."

"Are they committing a crime?"

"No, Nightwing. They're actually walking out of a grocery store-" their eyebrows rose, "-with items in bags. Pretty sure they're payed for."

There was an awkward silence, soon broken by Tim suggesting, "Guess that means we can do one last check before heading off home. Wanna do it together?"

The brothers collectively agreed, and soon they met up at a particular gargoyle situated nearby Wayne Enterprises. Robin and Red Hood surveyed the left, while Nightwing and Red Robin searched the right.

It was when they had just believed that everything was safe that a buzzing noise echoed in their ears. All boys looked around in confusion, before Damian reached for the phone hidden in his utility belt.

"What's wrong?" Bruce asked, noticing how his adopted sons had gone silent through his earpiece. Instead of an answer, Robin shot his grappling hook onto a roof, latching it onto its edge.

As he let himself up, he shot a quick glare at the trio and muttered, "I need to silence my earpiece."

Before they could argue, Robin leaped across several more roofs, and answered the phone mid-leap.

"Dami?" a feminine voice asked, making Damian relax against a brick wall.

"Hey, how's it going? Are you okay?" he quizzed, scenarios already rushing through his head as to what had made her call him at this hour.

There was a slight scuffling on the other end, until she replied, "Oh! No, I just wanted to know what your favourite colours were!"

His brows shot up, though it was hard to tell beneath his domino mask. "...What?"

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!" Marinette fumbled. "Did I wake you up? Are you in the middle of something important?"

"No, no. Don't worry, Angel," he assured. "Why do you want to know my favourite colours?"

There was more shuffling from where she was, before Marinette replied, "Well, remember how I told you I really like sewing? I decided that I wanted to make you something, and I want to know what fabric colour to use."

The corners of Damian's lips twitched upward, as he informed, "Probably red, green and yellow are my favourites. Though I prefer darker shades of green and red."