Four

As soon as Marinette had seen the cat ears resting on the person's head, she had ran. Ran until she could get the image out of her head.

Faintly she could hear the noise of a grappling hook being shot, and so she sprinted faster, eventually turning into an alleyway lit up by nearby lampposts.

By now, she was mumbling incoherently in French, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks. Opening up her purse, Marinette allowed Kaalki to fly out, before slipping on the Horse miraculous.

"Kaalki, Full Gallop!" she exclaimed, the transformation changing her outfit into brown leather. "Voyage!"

Spinning her arm into a circle, she formed a green portal from thin air and jumped through, a second before Robin peeked down the particular alleyway she had been in.

Thankfully, she had thrown her fabric bags inside with her too, leaving the vigilante to carry on searching elsewhere.

The portal had brought her to the living room in her home, where she lay in a bundle on the floor with water now trickling from her eyes.

Drawn out from the sobs she heard, Harley Quinn came out of the kitchen, only to see Marinette crying and the kwami from the Miracle Box all huddled near her.

Some nuzzled her cheeks, and a few others slowly stroked her dark hair with their paws in a way to reassure her safety.

"Sweetie Pie! What happened?" the clown questioned, gently scooping the teenager up and pulling her in for a hug. Marinette clung onto Harley, panting with her eyelids shut tight.

"H-He was t-there. C-Chat Noir!" she sobbed, burying her head into the woman's chest.

Threading her fingers through Marinette's locks, Harley assured, "Honey, don't worry. That was Selina, we told her to take you home after you got your fabrics."

"Y-You did?"

"I'm so sorry, Sugar," she apologised. "We should have told her to get you without the costume. After what that mangy cat did to you, I don't blame you for...-"

A sudden question went through her mind. "What exactly did you do? When you teleported here, I mean."

Furrowing her brows, Marinette looked down, only to blush when she realised that her clothing still consisted of a skintight leather costume.

Pulling off her glasses, Kaalki flew out of them and Marinette gave her an apologetic look. The kwami only registered what the other beings were doing, and sat on the Guardian's shoulder.

The tears had begun to lessen now, with Harley wiping them away with her thumbs. "I-I just ran away s-since I thought she was h-him."

At the reminder of her old partner, Marinette began to have sudden flashbacks of what had happened to cause her to come to Gotham, soon causing a sob to hitch in her throat.

"Hey, Honey. It's okay. We can bake cookies for your little friends over here if you want to?"

Sniffling, Marinette rubbed her rimmed eyes before forming a shaky smile. "Y-Yeah. I'd like that, Auntie Harley."