Chapter One

Hazel

Never in a million years would I ever thought I'd be going to Aurodon

I sat in the limo between Jay and Carlos across from Mal and Evie. Jay and Carlos were fighting over a scarf. And yes I'm in between the two.

We were on our way to Aurodan, starting tomorrow we'll start going to school there.

"Jay! I had it first." Carlos whined, he attempted to pull the scarf towards him.

Jay laughed. "That's why I want it." He yanked the scarf closer to him, causing Carlos to lean over me.

"Carlos!" I screamed, "scoot over! I get that I'm like 4 feet. But, I'm still here!"

Carlos let go of the scarf, "sorry." He blushed.

I rolled my eyes and climbed over him, so now he was sitting next to Jay and I was at the end of the seat.

They started fighting over the scarf. Again!

"Jay, I had it first!" Carlos Croaked, Jay yanked the scarf towards him.

Finally, The limo driver pulled up in front of the school campus. I looked out the window, there was a marching band lined up on the stairs of the school, playing. Also, a Male and a female standing at the entrance.

The driver opened the door. Mal, Evie and I came out then, Carlos and Jay tumbled out. They were still fighting over the scarf. They were on the ground rolling back and forth. I rolled my eyes.

"You got everything else, why do you want this?" Carlos screamed.

"Cause you want it." Jay replied, wrestling carlos on the ground. All the band members stopped playing and just stared at the two idiots, rolling. What a great first impression.

Evie, Mal, and I stood in front of the limo, also watching the two.

Some woman dressed in blue and pink walked through the doors of the school and joined the other boy and girl standing.

Mal noticed and alerted Carlos and Jay, "Guys we have an audience." She fake smiles. Evie smiled and put her hands on her hips.

Jay stood up snatching the scarf from Carlos, "just cleaning up." He said, pulling Carlos to his feet.

"Leave it like you found it!" The lady spoke, "and by that I mean just leave it."

Jay tossed the Scarf back into the limo.

The woman smiled. Jay walked up to the girl who was standing between the woman and boy. They all were wearing fancy clothes. Either that's what everyone her wears or their some kind if royals.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." Jay smiled at the girl. She laughed, then stopped.

"Welcome to Auradon prep." The woman said, leaning between the two. Jay's smile faded.

"I'm fairy Godmother" she said taking a bow.

"The fairy God mother?" Mal asked.
She nodded. "As in Bibbidi-Bobbiddi-Boo?"

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi, you know it" the woman now known as Fairy God Mother said.

After the little introduction to the school we got a tour around the school. We were now being taken to our dorms.

"I have to share a dorm with her?" I asked talking about Mal, to Doug with a look of disgust.

I hate Mal with all my heart. She always thinks she's better than everyone else because of who her mom is.